HTC Hero phone issues

AWW$HEEET

Still having issues with this crappy touchscreen phone.

When I go to do an ActiveSync synchronization, the phone has not loaded the users mail. User can view his calendar, and see his existing folders he has created in Outlook, but there is no mail. When I go into "Settings" and view "Data Synchronization" it shows Calendar and Contacts are complete, but the Mail looks to continue cycling, like it is updating, but it has been sitting like this overnight.

Additionally, I can send mail from the device, but not receive. The only thing he is missing is mail. I have re-tried 2 or 3 times the whole ActiveSync process but it keeps hanging right at this point. Suggestions please?

Oh, and IB4 Jones calls me a retard.

The receiving mail could be from the mail server settings being incorrect. Is it a gmail account or another account you have setup? As for the Active sync, that program is junk.

Right but if the server settings are messed up, it would explain why no receiving. For instance, the ports that they need to be sent through are not the right ones.