Don't order from Exotic Sportbike

Gump

I've heard about this before on other forums. They must not know shit about running a good business.

I am now not recommending www.solomotoparts.com either. I ordered a speedohealer from them 2 weeks ago and it's still processing! I email them and they say they don't have any in stock until next week probably! Well, they were never going to notify me I guess until I emailed them. Poor business etiquette for sure. First and last purchase with them.

that sucks....i can't even get a hold of exotic. there were lots of hits when i looked around for reviews..none good. At least tell me when even if it's 4 weeks would be better than bologna.

I've heard about this before on other forums. They must not know shit about running a good business.

I am now not recommending www.solomotoparts.com either. I ordered a speedohealer from them 2 weeks ago and it's still processing! I email them and they say they don't have any in stock until next week probably! Well, they were never going to notify me I guess until I emailed them. Poor business etiquette for sure. First and last purchase with them.

I ordered from them before. The price was right..but what I've found out is that they don't stock ANYTHING. It's a guy answering the phone, taking orders, and he has to order/drop ship it from somewhere else. It's cool if you don't need the part right away..or even in the same calendar year.

I placed one order with them...and never again.

I ordered from them before. The price was right..but what I've found out is that they don't stock ANYTHING. It's a guy answering the phone, taking orders, and he has to order/drop ship it from somewhere else. It's cool if you don't need the part right away..or even in the same calendar year.

I placed one order with them...and never again.

never had any problems with solo- ordered many times

I haven't ordered from either company and appears I won't. I did have a great experience with KneeDraggers.com.

I ordered a front Goodridge brake line kit and when I was torquing the master cylinder banjo bolt it broke. I requested an RMA and in the request I stated I would be happy with getting a replacement bolt and washers. I received a new Goodridge bolt washer kit that week. So instead of having to remove and ship the lines back they came through with the parts I needed.

+1 to KneeDraggers.Com

i ordered my two titanium slip on through them on 1/20/09 and had to hound them to the info about it and it was finally delivered on 9th of this month. I won't buy from them anymore. I finally got a hold of them by there online im service. They have several bbb issues for shipping - looks like especially with exhaust. Sorry should have posted my issues with them before.