I found my new phone.

Putty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

neat stuff, but they go on about the camera and video like two of the biggest techno geeks I've heard. no offense, but do they actually want a phone or a P&S camera with video capability. 8mp has zero to do with quality of the image.

I mean the device is small enough that if I was out at a party with my friends, I'd rather just keep the phone in my pocket and just carry a nice little pocket came that is designed for photos and video.

verizon customer service blows. i had too many issues with them overcharging me every month. got tired of being issued credits. however, i do give them props for their network.

I feel the exact same way. I have had nothing but issues with their customer service, even when I worked for them. The network is solid, but the phones have only gotten good in the last six months.

I am in for this, too. I have had issues with Sprint in the past, but willing to overlook that for the potential of this phone. I need to see more reviews of it vs the nexus one first, though.

I feel the exact same way. I have had nothing but issues with their customer service, even when I worked for them. The network is solid, but the phones have only gotten good in the last six months.

I am in for this, too. I have had issues with Sprint in the past, but willing to overlook that for the potential of this phone. I need to see more reviews of it vs the nexus one first, though.

t-mobile has been outstanding for me the last 16 months. ive only had 1 issue with them, and that was when it wouldnt accept my debit card online one month.

8mp has zero to do with quality of the image.

You realize how many people there are that don't know this?

I LIKE I LIKE ALOT !!!!!!! but only if apple does not pull off the win

This!

I think regardless of what Apple does I am pulling the trigger on this. I am tired of paying $150/month for two phones. I bet I could get two of these HTCs on Sprint on a family share for less than that. 900 minute range.

Here is a quote on what people think the price will be.

"the Touch Pro 2 is 299 AFTER a 100 dollar MAIL in rebate. So you pay 399 upfront. Screw that! They will want the same with the Evo."

Its sick. Im gonig to have to break contract to upgrade my phone on sprint to drop this shitty hero like its hot.

If you dont like the Hero, I dont think you'll like this phone. There are very little differences between Sense 1.6 and 2.1. It's got a couple of new features, but speed and looks are the main differences.

Vanilla android 2.1 > Sense, although I like them both.

The phone looks pretty sweet, but I think the HTC Desire is still a bit more *desirable* since it comes with FM radio and optical "trackball", where this one doesnt have a trackball at all. But not that FM cant be added to anything that uses the snapdragon processor, which is where the FM sender/receiver is. Just flash the Desire rom on the Nexus or EVO and hello FM radio. The 8MP camera is nice, and I guess it doesnt hurt having a front facing one either.

things i like about my iphone is quick picture taking, some are slow once you hit the button, quality is good, easy to use touch screen responds well to my fingers, most stuff i didnt like about it can be fixed by jail breaking

know if a phone comes out and can play flash vids/graphics well, has a fast camera that takes good pics/vids, touchscreen works well (i hate keyboards), large memory space, thin package, and low cost cell plan, then id drop the iphone fast.

know if a phone comes out and can play flash vids/graphics well, has a fast camera that takes good pics/vids, touchscreen works well (i hate keyboards), large memory space, thin package, and low cost cell plan, then id drop the iphone fast.

Any phone with Android Sense comes with Flash Lite, so it can play some flash content. Adobe has been working on releasing Flash for Android basically since Android came out. Steve Jobs seems to be convinced that Flash will become obsolete once HTML5 becomes mainstream...and he may be right.

I had an htc touch pro and hated it ... Basically cuz i dont need all the extra crap you guys look for but do you really use? I'm good with the features of the iPhone he'll I'm even good with it un jail broken but I don't have to mod everything I touch just cuz