Passenger side door, everything except door panel $90.00 obo

Rt. Headlight $25.00

All tan interior with panels and carpet, including all leather seats $400.00

Richmond 3.73 gears for 10bolt 3 series carrier 12k miles $75.00

AEM wideband gauge with wiring and 02 sensor $120.00

Mis. Panels inside car $20.00

Couple Factory speakers $10.00

Ac stuff, no compressor

There’s some things I’m probably forgetting, so just let me know if your wanting something in particular, I’ll try to get pictures this weekend when it’s not raining. thanks for looking

Edited by SICKNESS22

Guest Removed
he has an SLP lid and bellow, Ben what about the T-top sunshades if so what color are they?

if so i'll take it...

i have a slp lid, but i need the bellow and the other rubber

dude, you told me you sold the interior. and don't sell the a/c compressor i need that on the engine still and the headers.

Aj, the interior was sold, the guy backed out saturday, he wanted grey leather not tan, and the ac compressor is on the motor and that's already yours, i had the front cooler and mis. ac stuff, not the compressor. Also with the headers you had to see if they would work or not, but if they will then there yours.

Gearhead: Lid and smooth bellow are gone.

SinisterSS: T-Top shades were tan and are gone.

Spankis: I will check on the oil Pressure guage

1slow-z: Call me later

Beer30: i will let you know if the headers and y-pipe are gone

I may need the drivers side window ... but I finally broke down and ordered the part from the stealership on tuesday. If they can't get it I'll get ahold of you.

Let me know about the window, it's sitting in the garage out of the door.

Let me know about the window, it's sitting in the garage out of the door.

My buddy picked up the part at the stealership yesterday for $60 (Extra charge because it had to ship from Canada, shit, shit, shit) ... I've been looking for that part on and off for a year now. If some one doesn't take that it's worth keeping around since it will break on most 4th gen f-bodys.

ben do you have the outside driver door handle? right outer dash vent assembly, is the stock radio a cd player if so do you have it?

Yes, i may have the door handle, i will look in the garage tomorrow and the complete dash with everything is gone.

Beer30: Headers are gone

Cool, no biggie. I know Brian asked above about a front speaker and that it won't work, but any idea on the rear drivers speaker? Oh and do you have a keyless remote? Also I know its not listed but didn't know if you had wheels/tires for sale? Thanks

Cool, no biggie. I know Brian asked above about a front speaker and that it won't work, but any idea on the rear drivers speaker? Oh and do you have a keyless remote? Also I know its not listed but didn't know if you had wheels/tires for sale? Thanks

The rear drivers speaker i do not know, the keyless remote went with the car and the wheels and tires are sold

Are you going to Cars N Coffee this Saturday, or the LSX dyno day next saturday? If so and you wouldn't mind bringing the drivers backseat speaker, I'll buy it if it works.

Also, the shock sensor that was in the rear panel by the spare tire if you've got it.

Thanks

Are you going to Cars N Coffee this Saturday, or the LSX dyno day next saturday? If so and you wouldn't mind bringing the drivers backseat speaker, I'll buy it if it works.

Also, the shock sensor that was in the rear panel by the spare tire if you've got it.

Thanks

I don't believe i have either, but will check again and if i have something i'll bring it to the dyno day.

Are the jegster SFC weld in or bolt in? And are they painted or bare metal? One piece? New or used?

They are bolt-in, there painted, came black, i had a few scratches on them when i removed them so i recently touched them up with some glossy black, they look really good, Used, was only on car for around 6k miles. One piece, heres a link to pics of them, thanks

http://img405.imageshack.us/g/camarossaccident027.jpg/