Jeep Cherokee SRT8 owners

Scotty2Hotty

Mr.Jones and I spoke about the B6 S4, and it seems like a pretty stable/reliable platform. Like anything German related, you have to pay to play. But in the same aspect, the Cherokee SRT8 is along those same guide lines. Brembo brakes on all 4 corners, along with the parts associated with the 6.1 Hemi aren't exactly cheap either. Was that S4 red per chance?

No it's black and on autotrader right now, good price, mileage is a little high but I'm not too concerned about mileage, its the damn automatics that kill me. Its so hard to find a manual in a B6.

I've just been looking at regular Jeep GC, no SRT8's...just figured they are too much money.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WANT!

that is a fuckton of miles though

Yeah but the 4.2 is a tank, and with new turbo's and a tranny, the "worst that can happen" has already been taken care of for the most part. Going forward, fully gut he cats, keep up on tranny flushes, and oil changes it should last till 300K easy. :cool:

please start a thread in the duechebag section of the forum for discussion of your 'fag-mobiles'. this thread is dedicated to hot-rod cherokees, depleting the nation's oil supply, and killing animals. you guys are looking for the 'starbucks enema' section of the forum.

back on topic. my brother is looking for a new cherokee SRT8, or at the very least a lightly used one. please save him before he makes the mistake of buying the audi crossover that his wife wants him to buy for some reason

please start a thread in the duechebag section of the forum for discussion of your 'fag-mobiles'. this thread is dedicated to hot-rod cherokees, depleting the nation's oil supply, and killing animals. you guys are looking for the 'starbucks enema' section of the forum.

back on topic. my brother is looking for a new cherokee SRT8, or at the very least a lightly used one. please save him before he makes the mistake of buying the audi crossover that his wife wants him to buy for some reason

Fag

Hey Kirk, for some reason I found a ton of them in Illinois round Chicago. There's a Steel Blue one with under 20K on the clock for $32K I've had my eye on. I was on cars.com when I found a bunch of them up for grabs.

Hey Kirk, for some reason I found a ton of them in Illinois round Chicago. There's a Steel Blue one with under 20K on the clock for $32K I've had my eye on. I was on cars.com when I found a bunch of them up for grabs.

i'll have my brother check on those

thanks

Damn never saw an RS6 with over 200k!

If you sniff around online you'll find tons of 4.2's in general with over 200K especially oversea's where people tend to maintain their cars rather than dispose of them.

If nothing else this is an example of how after 200k+ of turbo abuse the 4.2 is still strong and running 11's with a flash and a solid 43xxlb race weight. :cool:

If you sniff around online you'll find tons of 4.2's in general with over 200K especially oversea's where people tend to maintain their cars rather than dispose of them.

If nothing else this is an example of how after 200k+ of turbo abuse the 4.2 is still strong and running 11's with a flash and a solid 43xxlb race weight. :cool:

Yep, I have seen plenty of 2.7tt engines with 200k+ running strong. Maintenance is key with VW/Audi.

Quoted for the damn truth i thought mods were supposed to clean up threads and not junk shit up like this especailly gayness the only audi worth talking about is an R8 and yes my grandpa has one ill try to find some pics on my old phone or somehting and post pics of it in my own thread

Also scotty get an srt8 I test drove a few a while back tired to convince my mom to get one she didnt like the mileage instead she got a stupid 3.7 liter one that averages 15mpg LOL

gayness the only audi worth talking about is an R8

Thank you, oh auto aficionado. I hope I can get a ride in that vintage rare Mustang you have there. I'm not sure if I've seen another one of those around. Does it have the rare 5.0 option package ?

:bangbang: