weather...

SRTurbo04

im gonna try to be out, pending on if my car is done or not

Gary this is the boat section u tard haha

I thought about gettin the jet ski out but I'm sure the water temps r still cold.

Gonna work on gettin a boat battery for the boat an try that again possibly this weekend.

Boats and Coffee? :)

Its boats an hoes :lol:

Ill be at c&c trying to figure out if I wanna hit the dyno on the bike or take the jet ski out

Just went to the lake for lunch break. The docs still aren't in lazy turds gonna be a warrrm next few days suprised they haven't put them in yet.

Just got my boat out of the garage today for the first time this yr. Gonna give her a good washing, try to get this stereo system installed for some bumps and then wait alil longer till it warms up to go boating.

What set up did u decide to go with?

I can either do a single 12 or 2 10's. Not sure what I wanna do yet. Gonna do some measuring and find out which one will fit best.

Upgrade those stock speakers and put an amp on those also playa.

Chris has been itching to get a wake boat he says everyone will be pissed hes just gonna play shitty music and face the speakers in the direction you are trying to chillax at lol

:bangbang:

Gonna be 82 tomoww(windy but warm) got a fresh boat battery in fresh gas. Gonna take it out an hope it doesn't breakdown again haha

Ran it off the hose for about 10 15 minuites yesterday ran fine so hoping for the best ahhhh