2007 Subaru WRX TR Tuned by ATS

ATS

I had the pleasure of tuning a very well built 2007 WRX TR. The owner loved his car and just wanted a little more pep while retaining stock driveablity. We suggested the customer buy a STi Take off turbo, Bang for the buck there is not much better of a solution.

Car: 2007 WRX

Tuner: Applied Tuning Solutions

Dyno Info: Dynojet

Peak HP at RPM: SAE 297AWHP @ 5600

Peak Torque at RPM: 340AWTQ @ 3200

Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: 170awhp/170awtq stock 03wrx

Target Boost: 17 tappering off

Target AFR: 11.0

Fuel: 93

Engine/Power Modifications: 3inch exhaust / VF39 / STI TMic / STOCK AIRBOX

http://www.40roll.com/ats/flimflam07wrxvf39.jpg

The lower number is from a open source Stage 2 map on his old TD04.

Maybe I missed something, but why the IPS header on the dyno graph? Are you guys IPS?

look at the bottom of same image. looks like ATS is just the tuner. maybe it was done at IPS? i dunno if they have a dyno or not...never been there

o/t - were you driving on north broadway saturday night about 1230, heading toward 71 from like high street? if so i think i saw your car and it looked sweet

No we are not IPS, We use there dyno, They give us a smoking deal on our hourly rate which we pass on to our customers. But if a customer wanted us to tune there car on another dyno, Assuming the shop will rent the time to the customer directly we are more then happy to tune there.

I believe you tuned my black ls1rx7 at IPS. Would it be possible to get the dyno graph, I dont know what kind of power the car finally made.

No different Eric, we tuned the car, PM me your email address, and I can send it over.