Moving out of town.

OGRE

Wife and I found and negotiated a house, close mid-may.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7904-C-R-26_West-Mansfield_OH_43358_1115111475

Hoping to get in well with the farmer down the road so i can shoot into his field behind the house. This goes a long way to fullfilling my promise to the wife to not buy another toy untill I have a garage to put in in /evilgrin

Wife and I found and negotiated a house, close mid-may.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7904-C-R-26_West-Mansfield_OH_43358_1115111475

Hoping to get in well with the farmer down the road so i can shoot into his field behind the house. This goes a long way to fullfilling my promise to the wife to not buy another toy untill I have a garage to put in in /evilgrin

Congrats! It sucks you will not be down the road anymore :(

From what i have heard you can Lock-in your propane price for winter at a different time before then.

Mike, if it were a notch i would consider, i don't like hatches, or pushrods for that matter :)

It's not in bellefontaine. Although that is the closest town it's about 20 minutes away.

From what i have heard you can Lock-in your propane price for winter at a different time before then.

Mike, if it were a notch i would consider, i don't like hatches, or pushrods for that matter :)

It's not in bellefontaine. Although that is the closest town it's about 20 minutes away.

ask the previous owner about how much propane they used and then you can pre pay for the gas ahead of time and then call for delivery when it gets low