Hugger Orange G56 on easton exit from 270

a7x1990

I saw this nice silver g35 with tein logos in the back window and the plate JDM v35. who ever it is, nice ride. i was right next to you in the blue pt this morning. EDIT: because some of you cant understand the meaning of this post for some stupid reason. Is this guy on CR? Edited by a7x1990

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
i had a ton of cars around me on my way home lol...doesnt mean any of them were note worthy, hell i couldnt name one car that i saw this morning except the black wrx out in obetz

i had a ton of cars around me on my way home lol...doesnt mean any of them were note worthy, hell i couldnt name one car that i saw this morning except the black wrx out in obetz

your truely not saying a g35 is not note worthy are you? i mean it wasnt stock thats for sure if thats what you mean... it was worth noting.

Guest tbutera2112
your truely not saying a g35 is not note worthy are you? i mean it wasnt stock thats for sure if thats what you mean... it was worth noting.

i was talking about your pt cruiser, homo

Did you race him ? Was he an asshole and cut you off, then gave you the finger, and a swift kick square in the balls while calling your mother a whore ? Why is this in the kitchen (romper room whatever) ?

Will read again.

Did you notice the hyundai this morning ?

I mean seriously....are you retarded ?

retarded how? because i made a post of a car that caught my attention and wandered if they were on CR? I fail to see how thats retarded but ok.