Dublin Rookie

iXun

The car/quick info is a much nicer intro than that retarded shit you put up before.

So welcome, though I am withholding rep for a couple pages just to see if this re-fails. Who told you about CR ?

A 3Si(3000gt/stealth org.) member briefly mention the site

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do tell where you bought them aftermarket.

Or...stole them? :ninja: :D

Friend of a friend that could get them at a semi-decent price straight from Audi of America

A 3Si(3000gt/stealth org.) member briefly mention the site

Cool cool, I was always a big fan of the 90's Japanese GT cars. Had a z32 myself. Yours is really clean, love the white.

North Sawmill, around the Olde Sawmill Park area.

My Audi has the same motor

I see you around the area. I live off Snouffer.....Brookside Woods area. You should do cars and coffee next week. Some of us NW Folks can cruise over.

Chaz, hey! I don't believe you've ever seen my car, since it hasn't been driveable in a while now, but I've met you at Bw3's in Reynoldsburg before. My Stealth is the white one in my signature here.

Welcome to the site though bud.

hey chaz! you are dating desi, right? this is rachelle from whole foods! :)

Oh hows it going!!! Yeah its me, didnt realize you were a racer chic... Desi drives the Mitsu every chance she gets. She would drive it to work more often if the employee lot wasnt such a hazard. ;)

Chaz, hey! I don't believe you've ever seen my car, since it hasn't been driveable in a while now, but I've met you at Bw3's in Reynoldsburg before. My Stealth is the white one in my signature here.

Welcome to the site though bud.

Oh yeah, its been awhile... Im going to try to make it out to the east side more often for those meets, there are a few of us that is trying to get it started in Dublin though, since alot of us live around the corner from our own B-dubs.

I see you around the area. I live off Snouffer.....Brookside Woods area. You should do cars and coffee next week. Some of us NW Folks can cruise over.

Ive gone to that once last year. I was really missing the rest of the 3S crew that was suppose to meet out there for that. I ll try to gather some people to come out there this year

welcome I've seen the vr-4 in Polaris the lights were on and you were coming the other way and I was trying to figure out wtf it was until I actually saw the car lol looks nice

Thx!! I get that alot, especially at night time when people are wondering wth is that coming down the road... Then I get closer and its like oh its just a mitsubishi.

Oh hows it going!!! Yeah its me, didnt realize you were a racer chic... Desi drives the Mitsu every chance she gets. She would drive it to work more often if the employee lot wasnt such a hazard. ;)

i'm definitely a racer chic...yeah i drive a slow ass nissan versa hb right now, but we have a mazda3 in our garage that has tons of stuff done to it and will eventually get a supercharger on it :)

my boyfriend likes to track it and i watch...he's going to have it at mid-ohio the end of this month :)

i saw the car when desi drove it to work on one of the last nice days...very brave to have it here :)

Welcome to the site! Nice car- I never would have pictured those audi lights looking good but they do... You may see my wife or I driving around Dublin as well as we also reside in these parts. She drives a white debadged acura RSX-S and I drive a silver corvette z06 with personal plates- we also drive a white explorer with rust on the rear quarters I need to address.

And I +1 on the whole foods parking lot danger- other than walmarts that is the only other place I refuse to park at. I usually park somewhere remotely and make the trek.

i'm definitely a racer chic...yeah i drive a slow ass nissan versa hb right now, but we have a mazda3 in our garage that has tons of stuff done to it and will eventually get a supercharger on it :)

my boyfriend likes to track it and i watch...he's going to have it at mid-ohio the end of this month :)

i saw the car when desi drove it to work on one of the last nice days...very brave to have it here :)

Absolutly nothing wrong with ya Nissan. Ive been a fan of Nissan cars since I got my license to drive. NISMO powa!!! I would honestly pimp that over a Mazda any day.

• Upvote 1

Absolutly nothing wrong with ya Nissan. Ive been a fan of Nissan cars since I got my license to drive. NISMO powa!!! I would honestly pimp that over a Mazda any day.

no way...no parts yet for the versa...and the mazda handles much better!

• Confused 1