Wanted rx7 rearend

Linc5.0

Guest Removed

lets just solid axle that damn thing man.... these center sections are realy starting to get to me...lol. now that the car runs, rearends are just going to go boom..more and more. your are rougher on it then most think. i dont think the turbo 2 rear will take your abuse.

but pm or post the details on how you broke it this time...

(its normally after the gear change, so shock loadeds from a t56 are not there friends, and since god forged the ls1 in to making power they dont stand a chance

Guest Removed
Just put a 9inch in it. Fuck it.

hinson just came out with 9" and 12 bolt options for these....

and i have seen guys but 8.8 irs in them, and i have seen solid 8.8's too.

but fuck the irs...when has he ever really road raced it?

your are an idiot if you put another stock end in it. Honestly just do the 8.8 irs. spend the 2 grand already, quit being like shanton was and buying stock trannys. DO IT RIGHT.

the axles alone are 1600...so much for a 2k swap..lmao

You missed out man, there was one guy on v8 rx7 forum selling a S4 TII rear end for $175 just to get rid of it (cinci)

was a hell of a deal.

I have a spare one but I need it...sorry.

Guest Removed
If you want my IRS, you can have the whole thing and part out the rest of it. I won't be needing it here soon. PM me for details.

all i need is the diff , and the inner parts of the cv axles. :D

Guest Removed
I linked you to pics of a ford 9inch and assume you have about 10 laying around so start fabbing it up!!!

there are several ways of doing it....thanks for the pics btw. those help me run options by erik...

yes there are several ways to do it

your are an idiot if you put another stock end in it. Honestly just do the 8.8 irs. spend the 2 grand already, quit being like shanton was and buying stock trannys. DO IT RIGHT.

You know nothing about my car....

If they were stock where did the LSD and final drive come from?

Or the Cryo treated stuff?

I guess it fell out of the sky from the VW gods.

You lost one thread to me keep your comments about my car to yourself and your facebook page. My car is LEGIT. I take this as a compliment.

1. My car is a killer

2. Come find me when your car breaks stuff maybe it will roll with this one one day.