New project... ?

hpfiend

Hey all-

I am thinking about getting a well running 98-02 F-body, preferably a WS6 or SS model, pulling the engine as it sounds too deep and mellow for me and all those coils are confusing and putting a hyundai tiburon four cylinder engine in with a phat turbo and a really loud blow off valve in it (whooosh)?

Also- does anyone know about installing a loudspeaker and strobes so I can fill it with honeys?

tell you what why not give me your z06 motor and then swap a evo motor into your vette? that sounds full proof to me. then you can get a nice bov and the thing on ebay you can put into your exhaust pipe to make it sound like it is twin turboed :)

dayummm now we are talking! Do you think I could make it FWD too? Everyone knows with the weight over the wheels it's better for traction!

link to ebay exhaust pipe addition? What about live hookers- that sounds more practical to me?

Do you think someone could make a list for me of all of the different light bulb covers I can use to change the interior lighting?