Jeeze, I'm entertained easily.

OsuMj

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=1881&thumb=1

I just found this webcam thing on my Dell, and it does goofy stuff like putting me in a space ship.

Sadly, this has kept me entertained for the past hour.

Is this normal?

I'm trying to figure out why I never see any pictures that you post. It's like I know there's something there, I just don't know what!!! :dunno:

No, I have no clue what you're talking about.

My webcam isn't used for such trivialities.

Besides, I have it hard mounted to my desk so it's focused directly on my crotch because that's what Sam requests when we video chat. Apparently my pubes remind him of his sheep.

Edited by JRMMiii

No, I have no clue what you're talking about.

My webcam isn't used for such trivialities.

Besides, I have it hard mounted to my desk so it's focused directly on my crotch because that's what Sam requests when we video chat. Apparently my pubes remind him of his sheep.

Ya know, one of these days you will wise up and shave that shit. You dont see short and curly's on me do ya? Come on bro, hairy junk is for 3rd world countries

If it's one of the Phillips 900 series webcams, you are the maxed out Queen of them all...

edit: oh wait, you mean that built in thing that came with the laptop... that don't count....

Edited by ReconRat
retraction...