99.7 Blitz or Rock

JaSSon

http://www.blitzorrock.com

This is a result from their recent rock Town Hall. You can vote for either the name Rock or Blitz, you can vote on whether to keep Bob and Tom, and you can vote for them to play NEWER MUSIC. Hair bands S-U-C-K.

And Joe, STFU. SirusXM sucks just as much as terrestrial radio, you just have to pay for it. :p

I voted for The Rock, to keep Bob and Tom, and for newer music.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

blitz, no more bob and tom, newer music

bob and tom is the worst morning show ever...it really makes me want to kill myself...they make lame ass jokes then spend 10 minutes laughing at themselves because they think theyre fucking clever....i hope they die in fires

blitz, dont listen to bob and tom but i used to love listening to grego when i had a 30 minute drive to work. i actually like morning shows. voted for new music but theres some stuff thats "older" (not like 60s/70s/80s stuff) like some nirvana, etc i like.

i think its cool they must have realized theyre listening crowd dropped off dramatically and looking for opinions from people. pissed me off when they changed it back in the day

Guest tbutera2112
morning show before bob and tom was awesome with blazer and mo....i used to love listening to it...turned it on one day and it was bob and tom... i txtd in to the station telling them they fucking suck, and i was informed by someone who works there (they txtd me back lol) that mo moved to florida to be with his wife and kid, and blazer switched to a new position and that bob and tom was actually broadcasted from a different state

Blitz, Keep Bob and Tom, newer music. 106.7 morning show is garbage, all they talk about is....nothing. AND if you actually listen to them all day like I listen to the radio you will find that 99.7 has the least amount of repeats, where as most other stations play the same shit every hour.

Blitz, Keep Bob and Tom, newer music. 106.7 morning show is garbage, all they talk about is....nothing. AND if you actually listen to them all day like I listen to the radio you will find that 99.7 has the least amount of repeats, where as most other stations play the same shit every hour.

you don't consider metallica 6 times in a single 8 hour shift a repeat?

I've given up on that station edit: EVERY FM STATION IN COLUMBUS entirely. Pandora in my car FTMFW.

Seriously, it went to shit after blazer and mo left. They had the best morning show. When they do get a good band on the air, they play their shittiest song, and overplay the hell out of it.

Fuck all morning shows, unless it's Mike & Mike in the Morning on 97.1 the Fan. Sports talk is the only good talk radio, and even it gets really boring sometimes.

As far as The Rock is concerned, it sucks compared to the old Blitz (which used to be my favorite station) so here's hoping they switch it back