Looking for Master Electrician

Must be a "Master Electrician", draw and submit plans to AEP, and wire to code.

Job: Need Building Electrical split for 2 independent services.

I could do it all myself, except I cant provide the master certs to AEP.

Let me know who you know, or if you are that person. Like already stated, they must fill all of the above.

i dont know if he's available, but you should hit up GTPnLS1. he does industrial electric work, did some stuff at my house when i did a remodel, and knows his shit...i just dont know what his certifications are

hell of a good guy though. i wouldnt hesitate to call him again for any electric work, and even given out his number to a couple people who needed stuff done...i dont know if any of them called him though

i dont know if he's available, but you should hit up GTPnLS1. he does industrial electric work, did some stuff at my house when i did a remodel, and knows his shit...i just dont know what his certifications are

hell of a good guy though. i wouldnt hesitate to call him again for any electric work, and even given out his number to a couple people who needed stuff done...i dont know if any of them called him though

+9 he's a good guy and can do electrical work in his sleep. In fact I need to give him a call regarding some outdoor lighting.