WTF CPD Officer....

V8 Beast

Dear CR family,

My sister was in an accident in front of my moms house earlier. When she went to pull into the driveway some guy tried to fly by her on the inside (not knowing she was slowing down to turn into the driveway) and hit her.

The cpd officer that came out basically accused my sister, ignored everything she said, was unprofessional, and I'm sure his report will read the same. He even went as far as taking into account testimony from the guys wife that was not there. She didnt even show up until after he himself arrived. Is it even worth it to report this? Does anything really get done or does it take several reports before action is even considered? Laughing and joking about the accident with the other party involved (right in front of my family) is unneeded fuel added to an already bad situation. The damage to her car is on the left side. With that being said I can see how she would not have a leg to stand on if the other party lies. I cant fault him for saying it was her fault, but I can for his actions outside of that.

This is me posting from the only side of the matter I have heard. There definitely could be more involved however based on the perception of my family the officer could use additional coaching. So again, is it worth it or is reporting a cop for the way he handled a routine accident call a waste of time?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation is complete bullshit. You can clearly see who was at fault. My nephew seen the whole thing. That cop needs to knocked down to traffic duty for a very very long time. The guy was in a hurry and the speed limit was not fast enough. She clearly was slowing down and even had her turn signal on. He tried to fly around her while she was pulling into the driveway. I have pictures of the aftermath and you can clearly see! What pisses me off is the cop would not listen to my nephew or my mom who was on the porch when it happened. He would listen to the guys wife and she was not even in the area when this occured! To be joking and laughing with them in front of the house is an insult! It took every ounce of me not to catch an assault case today I tell you!

I really do hope hes not a racist. The other guy and cop were white but that never crossed my mind. It would be impossible to prove and possibly not true so I'll just stick to his poor conduct. Reading too far into why he's a dick would be a waste of time.

Here's the pic.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/imagejpeg952.jpg

Thinking about it.. How could someone hit her left side and not be at fault (please tell me if you know)? There is no intersection and its a residential street. She would have had to have been pulling out of my moms driveway.

I really do hope hes not a racist. The other guy and cop were white but that never crossed my mind. It would be impossible to prove and possibly not true so I'll just stick to his poor conduct. Reading too far into why he's a dick would be a waste of time.

Welcome to White America.

KillJoy

so again, how did this happen? in a nieghborhood? WTF? if she was turning left into a driveway or slowing do so and the guy passed her or attempted to and then hit her, WTF could the officer say happened?

Turn signal yes, and it was in a residential neighborhood!

So was the guy behind her, and she was turning left into the driveway? From what I gathered from the story, and judging by the pics, that's what I'm guessing?

Residential neighborhood, wow. How can the cop possibly accuse the girl and not the guy who was clearly driving like a jackass and caused it? Especially if she had her turn signal on. Either the cop is racist/sexist, or he's a lazy piece of shit that sucks at his job.

so again, how did this happen? in a nieghborhood? WTF? if she was turning left into a driveway or slowing do so and the guy passed her or attempted to and then hit her, WTF could the officer say happened?

Thats what Im wondering. The direction of the marks on the car and the direction it peeled off the bumber obviously show the angle he came from. I take back my first statement where I said I can see why he blamed her.

I've noticed that people over there drive like fucking idiots. I say report it. It's worth the effort. But I'm surprised your mom didn't knock the cop out herself like Steve wanted to lol (she scares me) lol. But it never ceases to amaze me how somehow it always ends up being the black person's fault. Not jumping to conclusions, but that's really what it sounds like. Report him on his misconduct and see where it goes from there.

So was the guy behind her, and she was turning left into the driveway? From what I gathered from the story, and judging by the pics, that's what I'm guessing?

Residential neighborhood, wow. How can the cop possibly accuse the girl and not the guy who was clearly driving like a jackass and caused it? Especially if she had her turn signal on. Either the cop is racist/sexist, or he's a lazy piece of shit that sucks at his job.

I vote this

I've noticed that people over there drive like fucking idiots. I say report it. It's worth the effort. But I'm surprised your mom didn't knock the cop out herself like Steve wanted to lol (she scares me) lol. But it never ceases to amaze me how somehow it always ends up being the black person's fault. Not jumping to conclusions, but that's really what it sounds like. Report him on his misconduct and see where it goes from there.

I really want to stay away from the race card. It takes more away from an argument than it adds. Without facts its just an opinion that gives the ones involved an easy out by saying they have black friends, etc. etc. etc... This thread will be 1000000000 pages if we start that.

I vote this

I really want to stay away from the race card. It takes more away from an argument than it adds. Without facts its just an opinion that gives the ones involved an easy out by saying they have black friends, etc. etc. etc... This thread will be 1000000000 pages if we start that.

Last time I checked, I am White.... want ME to play the race card :D

KillJoy

Last time I checked, I am White.... want ME to play the race card :D

KillJoy

I heard you were black from the waist down.

/humor

So what should she do? Have the insurance company fight it? Any professionals that can pick this apart.. Should I call That Kevin Kurgis guy that comes on tv at night (Ok, now /humor)

This is one reason CPD will never be deserving of any respect from me. Sounds like the usual shitty CPD candidates that get on the force. Wonder if the other guy was a cop too? That tends to make whatever the cop say 100% true. Nobody would ever question a cop, because he has a badge, therefore he couldn't lie.

I heard you were black from the waist down.

/humor

Speaking of which.... what's the Misses doin' this weekend?

:D

Seriously.... lawyer up. If things are how they have been presented so far, the CPD is negligent... for what ever reason. Don't let your Sis get fucked for a "bad" cop.

KillJoy

Steve, take pictures of the street where the accident happened. Take lots pics of both cars, and be sure to get any skid marks on the street. We are going to go CSI on these bitches!

J, I would suggest you stay away from the court.. you got warrants dawg.

Steve, take pictures of the street where the accident happened. Take lots pics of both cars, and be sure to get any skid marks on the street. We are going to go CSI on these bitches!

J, I would suggest you stay away from the court.. you got warrants dawg.

Which Steve?

:(

KillJoy