WTF CPD Officer....

V8 Beast

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, take pictures of the street where the accident happened. Take lots pics of both cars, and be sure to get any skid marks on the street. We are going to go CSI on these bitches!

J, I would suggest you stay away from the court.. you got warrants dawg.

I got pictures of both cars. From the angle of how it happened there is no question. His rate of speed on a 25mph street had to be an estimated 40 judging from where the accident took place and where he came to a complete stop.

I got pictures of both cars. From the angle of how it happened there is no question. His rate of speed on a 25mph street had to be an estimated 40 judging from where the accident took place and where he came to a complete stop.

What kind of car was it? Was it the same guy that flew by me when I was helping you with the Taurus?

Lawyer up.

<period>

KillJoy

I really want to stay away from the race card. It takes more away from an argument than it adds. Without facts its just an opinion that gives the ones involved an easy out by saying they have black friends, etc. etc. etc... This thread will be 1000000000 pages if we start that.

I agree....I wouldn't bring it up at all. Basically, I would like to ask the officer WTF he thinks happened and how your sister could be guilty.

let's take the race card out of this for a minute... maybe the cop was friends with the other party involved since they were joking around...

but to answer your question, I would definately go down and file a report... was this in a suburb or a columbus city police officer?

I heard you were black from the waist down.

/humor

So what should she do? Have the insurance company fight it? Any professionals that can pick this apart.. Should I call That Kevin Kurgis guy that comes on tv at night (Ok, now /humor)

Dear Lord, dont do that. That guy has never seen the inside of a court room!

So was the other party not admitting fault/saying your sister was at fault?

Sucky situation. I say file it with your insurance company for them to fight it. And pick up the accident report, being whatever steps are necessary to correct any discrepancies on the report (this could cause insurance issues?) and file a complaint on the officer.

I agree with you that you guys shouldn't pull the race card unless it was blatant, impossible to prove unless he said something. If he does this often and it's race related, it will show up in his complaint records and probably be pretty obvious.

If it was in a residential area, the other party is at fault. Whether she used her blinker or not is irrelevant. There is NO PASSING in a residential area of another moving car. Hell, and some of you may not know this, it's even illegal to pass someone on the right even if they have their left blinker on to turn in an intersection with no dedicated left hand turn lane.

If she's "at fault", does she have a court appearance to make? It sucks, but a lawyer would eat this shit up. However, if money's a problem, plenty of pics and witnesses showing up may be enough to scare them out of this. Once you win the case, you can file a civil suit or some shit against that guy for damages and court costs or something.

---- Sidestory ----

Watched a security officer speeding in a truck, strike and kill a guy in his early 20's riding a bike. After everyone was there, I remember talking to the parents (who lived nearby) and turning to see and hear the fuck laughing with a couple of the cops. What about? Dunno. Standing there with the parents... I don't give a fuck if you just heard the funniest joke ever. This is not the fucking time after an accident. It is inappropriate and unprofessional.

Anyway, don't let them get away with this BS.

Seems simple to me. Did she get the citation? I dont see her at fault if the accident happened like the drawling.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/V8beast.jpg

Seems simple to me. Did she get the citation? I dont see her at fault if the accident happened like the drawling.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/V8beast.jpg

Unless it is a legal passing zone and she didn't user her turnsignal. Then it could be her fault. If it isn't a legal passing zone, and she had her turnsignal on, then the dude is fucked.