WTF CPD Officer....

V8 Beast

Thanks Eric, shes not seriously hurt... but you know how sometimes after an accident the pain can creep up on you a few days later. When I got rear ended my neck locked up the next day, I hope she doesnt have to deal with that.

P.S. that pic is exactly how it happened.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is the only fact im confused on. the lane he was in. does it go the opposite direction? or are they both going the same way? reason i ask: if 2 different directions, hes at fault. if both the same direction, then im sorry to say she would be. but im sure your sis is smart enough not to turn left in the right lane. so im guessing it was the first choice. and thats good to hear shes ok. so definatly hes at fault. shouldnt be passing in a residential area in the first place, not to mention going almost double the speed limit in a residential area

can. not, comprehend. eyes bleed.

so this is the only fact im confused on. the lane he was in. does it go the opposite direction? or are they both going the same way? reason i ask: if 2 different directions, hes at fault. if both the same direction, then im sorry to say she would be. but im sure your sis is smart enough not to turn left in the right lane. so im guessing it was the first choice. and thats good to hear shes ok. so definatly hes at fault. shouldnt be passing in a residential area in the first place, not to mention going almost double the speed limit in a residential area

WTF???? Which one is it?

WTF???? Which one is it?

i was giving two different scenarios as to how this could have happened. I was trying to say if both of the lanes were going in the same direction, or if each lane has its own direction. but i know residential areas are one lane each way. so never mind my original post