5 cylinder turbo cars with sunroofs and spoilers worth buying

Aaron

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Aaron.

Walk me? no. Beat me? by a couple cars? yes.

thats pathetic if you only beat my slow piece of shit by a couple cars. my shit is slow.

So, if only beating you by a couple cars is pathetic, what does that make you if you lose to a "gay vw" by a couple cars?

I am confused by your argument, "Your shit is gay and slow and will walk me"

HA! TAKE THAT ASSHOLE! :confused:

Its a burn because i know my shit is slow. And i accept it. And i don't care.

i like how my car looks. and i like how it gets me from point a to point b.

he prob thinks his car is the shit.

No, I know him personally and he's a super down to earth guy. The GTi is his his daily driver which is bone stock, and well super slow, as he will well admit.

You, however calling that car "gay", a car that is superior (stock) to your modded pile of excrement is well, just sad. :p

No, I know him personally and he's a super down to earth guy. The GTi is his his daily driver which is bone stock, and well super slow, as he will well admit.

You, however calling that car "gay", a car that is superior (stock) to your modded pile of excrement is well, just sad. :p

aaron i apologize. you are humble about your car like me. i should not have insulted it, as i would not want mine to be insulted for slowness, as i know it is slow, and don't need to be told.

you are still gay for posting a thread about me insulting me.

I am a car n00b. i wanted to make a list of fast cars, because i am OCD and thoroughly enjoy lists. And wanted to know whats out there. I don't feel like that is gay, or requires for me to be insulted. No one had a problem with the turbo list.

according to car and driver GTi runs 14.7 stock. i lost to a civic si that ran a 15.1 by 2 cars. so i'd run what? a 15.3? 14.7 does not walk 15.3.

wow.

my car ran a 15.2 stock (car and driver) in 1989! God damn.

also, if your so god damn OCD why dont you go READ what other people already wrote about cars, instead of asking us all our personal opinions on them.

oh, and your cars slow.

wow.

my car ran a 15.2 stock (car and driver) in 1989! God damn.

i know man. my shit is fucking slow :(. i asked some kid who comments on my streetracing against hondas videos on youtube and this is what he told me about rear seat delete kits.

"its very easy....your every day tools should be enough...i did it when i was 16..and it was a peice of cake...now im 20 and still have the seat delete....trust me bro..top end is awsome when you drop some weight....slap some fat tires with that light rear end and it zips around.... "

zips around, my ass. i'll admit, it feels fast to go like 15.5 when your car is 17.6 stock, but after you ride in someones car who does better than 15.0, which is like 100000 cars, you feel like shit lol.

also, if your so god damn OCD why dont you go READ what other people already wrote about cars, instead of asking us all our personal opinions on them.

I can read a magazine review about a car that says its awesome, then talk to someone who owns it and tells me wow its shit i treat it like god and it breaks down every other day.

personal experience far trumps what you read on the internet.

i used to read about how exhaust and 4.10 gears on my car would make me so fast, it'd have me beating GT's and hanging with Cobras. I read so many different people say it that i actually believed it.

BTW, what do u mean a rear seat delete? My rear seats are 1 tab that slides out the bottom half, and 2 bolts for the bottom of each seat, takes... 3 minutes to get them out tops.

Are you talking about something that covers them up or some shit so its just not open area?

BTW, what do u mean a rear seat delete? My rear seats are 1 tab that slides out the bottom half, and 2 bolts for the bottom of each seat, takes... 3 minutes to get them out tops.

Are you talking about something that covers them up or some shit so its just not open area?

something like this http://www.americanmuscle.com/seat-delete-kit-9904h.html

i don't know the details. never looked at it or anything really. started considering weight reduction yesterday to improve MPG. i figured it'd be easy to do.

lmao i know. fucking stupid. I've been told by several people just to make it myself. That shit is 150. all it is is wood. carpeting, and some nuts and bolts. All shit i can buy at the hardware store for way less than 150

For the 150$ you would waste on that to cover up the metal where your seats bolt in etc, you could buy 6 tanks of gas.

Keep your foot off the gas as much as possible and just don't think of buying things to "Improve" gas milage, cause the money your most likely wasting on them can just be simply spent on gas.

And think about this, say you spend 100$ on something that gives you 1extra MPG.

Just think of this, if u have a 10gal tank u get 10extra miles per gallon, so instead of 100 you get 110 miles per tank.

If each tank is 20$, then it would tank over $200 in gas already to even save yourself a $20 tank of gas. So you would have to spend roughly $1,000 in gas anyways before it even paid for itsself.

For the 150$ you would waste on that to cover up the metal where your seats bolt in etc, you could buy 6 tanks of gas.

Keep your foot off the gas as much as possible and just don't think of buying things to "Improve" gas milage, cause the money your most likely wasting on them can just be simply spent on gas.

And think about this, say you spend 100$ on something that gives you 1extra MPG.

Just think of this, if u have a 10gal tank u get 10extra miles per gallon, so instead of 100 you get 110 miles per tank.

If each tank is 20$, then it would tank over $200 in gas already to even save yourself a $20 tank of gas. So you would have to spend roughly $1,000 in gas anyways before it even paid for itsself.

Did you just do MATH? on MY internets?

get out.