5 cylinder turbo cars with sunroofs and spoilers worth buying

Aaron

Hello All,

I'm trying to formulate a list of all 5 cylinder turbo cars with sunroofs and spoilers that would be worth buying. It doesn't have to come fast stock like a Corvette, but i don't want anything as slow or slower than my 3.8 Stang (with bolt ons and gears runs about a 15.5, preferably want something I can break 14.0 with on minor mods). And i want something that is easy to mod i.e. lots of aftermarket parts are available for it.

List so far:

YOU ARE FAGGOT

No, I’m not going to buy a car now. No I don’t have the money. I hope I will in a few years. Right now I’m leaning toward a turbo car, but wouldn’t mind being swayed to something without boost.

Anyways, this isn’t about a car I’m looking for. It’s about accumulating a solid list of good cars that anyone who knows about cars could agree with, and anyone who doesn’t could learn from. Maybe you all will convince me away from a turbo car which is what I currently desire.

Also, it should be a car that an average joe can afford. Nothing $100K plus. Everyone knows Lamborghini’s are fast. Lets not get too old here. 5.0's are on the list because they're so awesome, but there's not much else that one could buy now in good condition that is that old.

Finally, don’t say put a turbo kit on your stang! That’s putting a turbo kit on it to make it fast. Its not fast. So doesn’t belong on the list (even though I put it there )

The turbo list was GAY, lets make this one MEGA GAY.

What should be added to the list?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.......:lol:

Besides the obvious, my brother's S60R is a PITA, parts are expensive, and yesterday it wouldnt move. You can start it, put it into gear but it feels like the trans is locked up......10 seconds later, springs and random plastic parts start falling out from the clutch pedal :wtf:

Besides the obvious, my brother's S60R is a PITA, parts are expensive, and yesterday it wouldnt move. You can start it, put it into gear but it feels like the trans is locked up......10 seconds later, springs and random plastic parts start falling out from the clutch pedal :wtf:

does he know how a parking brake works?

does he know how a parking brake works?

Its not the ebrake. It does feel like the ebrake is up when you try to drive it, but the reason I dont think its brake related, is because if you put it in neutral you can rock it back and forth. That would be because there is slack between gears, where brakes would be clamped down, not allowing you to move it at all.

Aaron,

http://msp232.photobucket.com/albums/ee213/katiemw1/Youre__Gay.jpg

Even lists of cars are less gay than you.

you have a girly ass VW and a girly ass name.

I've got $$ that says that Stock "girly ass" VW will take your modded piece of shit. :cool:

I've got $$ that says that Stock "girly ass" VW will take your modded piece of shit. :cool:

X2

Couldn't that "girly ass VW" and the guy with "a girly ass name" walk you? :confused:

Yes

I'm making a list of things that ARE gayer than KStang3.8:

1. ?

For emphasis