I'm new

Lauren II

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of Dyno Brian. But I'm not sure what that has to do with anything now. As far as I know everything is fine between us. He data logged and fixed the tune in my car last night actually. Me being on CR has nothing to do with him. The simple fact is that I love cars, I love the drag strip and I have a lot to learn. I thought this would be an okay place to do so.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It was only a matter of time before madam crazy would bring the circus here as well.

Does us all a favor and GO AWAY

highly

ooooh....THAT lauren.... -rep

X1000 :thumbup: yeah, I don't think you'll get a warm welcome here, so kindly save all the drama and :GTFO:

Edited by super_gtp

You guys are crazy. I have Magnaflow exhaust, SLP lid and a tune. Like I said, limited. The ran 13.05 at Kilkare about a month ago. If I could learn how to 60 foot, the car might go 12's.

Drag radials and drive it like you stole it. First time at the track with my 98 Z28 I went 14.0@103mph, don't feel bad.

Guest tbutera2112
i asked for pics first actually...and considering that shes a female, all pics she ever posts SHOULD be nudes, so that part was implied....so lauren, PM them to me...and gabe, if you get them isntead for some reason, i have rights to them because i asked first, so please do share

i asked for pics first actually...and considering that shes a female, all pics she ever posts SHOULD be nudes, so that part was implied....so lauren, PM them to me...and gabe, if you get them isntead for some reason, i have rights to them because i asked first, so please do share

deal

Whats up Lauren.

Leg humpers, it was funny on the first page (I even lol'd a little). Now you seem like desperate trolls that are secretly hoping she does while acting like it a joke. Put the astroglide down and back away from the keyboard!!!

Guest tbutera2112
^ i actually thought her rep would stay in the red, and that she wouldnt post up anymore after the shame.....but i forgot about that powerful mod +rep that adds like a billion rep points!

Guest tbutera2112
hey lauren....are you by chance planning a vacation with your new boyfriend who happens to be a great lover and you would like our advice of places to visit during your trip? if so, make a thread and we will hook you up

Whats up Lauren.

Leg humpers, it was funny on the first page (I even lol'd a little). Now you seem like desperate trolls that are secretly hoping she does while acting like it a joke. Put the astroglide down and back away from the keyboard!!!

My E-penis is typing this right now. As evolution goes, I made mine do a little more work for me, like scratch my back too.

hey lauren....are you by chance planning a vacation with your new boyfriend who happens to be a great lover and you would like our advice of places to visit during your trip? if so, make a thread and we will hook you up

As someone thats always causing shit and has no clue what is going on I just banned you. Since you get on everyones nerves all of the mods started clapping and giving me pats on the back instead of saying I did you wrong. Thanks for making me look like a hero.

And Scotts penor is beg enough to where I think what he posted may in fact be true.