I'm new

Lauren II

Now that your hangout/work location is out, your going to be seeing all the cr creepers outside that place with there 10x zoom lense on there cameras LOL

I certainly hope not! That's just my school. I work at Columbus Gold...BAHAHA! JUST KIDDING!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffro this is why I love ya:) Some of them have and some of them haven't met me in person. Ya can't win 'em all I guess. When will you have a free Thursday for Kilkare?

same schedule as last summer. hopefully ill be out of there soon, but that means i may not be off till 5. it wont be till after may. all of my time and money is going into the route 66 rally.

Wait we sent supposed to be stalking her yet...??!??!?!? I'm never in the loop!

Someone negative rep me

as requested.:bangbang:

Yup, I am switching when i'm out of core! I'm so scared to hit the floor!

What would happen if you slip on an apple core? I bet that would make you sore! Could you rhyme maybe some more? This thread is a bore.

same schedule as last summer. hopefully ill be out of there soon, but that means i may not be off till 5. it wont be till after may. all of my time and money is going into the route 66 rally.

as requested.:bangbang:

Rout 66 Rally? Inform me please. I'm lost on that one! 5 would be great cause I leave school around that time:)

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1