Spectators for the 23rd... tow assistance requested

V8 Beast

I cant drive early in the morning due to my meds. If anyone that is going up in a truck could help out it would be appreciated. I can rent the trailor and pay you for your time/gas.. We load up the family car with tools, tires, food, etc. thats the reason we are not just taking the TA.

*serious question* can the escape not tow it? i remember you did in the envoy

The edge cant. TA weighs like 3600lbs. With the trailor its more like 4700lbs total. Add in the 500lbs of bodies in the car and 100 pounds of parts and the edge would hate life.

My dad could drive you/the car out if you wanted...we were just planning on riding out in my car together, but I'm sure he'd be willing to drive you out in your car, or drive my car so I could help you. Save money on renting a trailer?

I cant drive early in the morning due to my meds. If anyone that is going up in a truck could help out it would be appreciated. I can rent the trailor and pay you for your time/gas.. We load up the family car with tools, tires, food, etc. thats the reason we are not just taking the TA.

pm me your number i can do it for you i also have a trailer so you will not have to rent one

• 2 weeks later...