Dreamgirls car wash

SLOWLX

Is that the place off Cleveland Ave? If so...

Went there once, chick drags me on stage, makes me lay down on my back, sticks her twat in my face (she had panties on so it was slightly less gross)...thats when I feel someone tapping on my leg. The bouncer tells me that I'm not allowed on stage but its cool cause it wasnt my fault. Then the bitch comes to me and says that I better tip her well because she just got in trouble because of me...fuck that place.

If you like overweight coke whores forcing your face into their unshowered cleavage then pouring shots down your throat and saying you owe money, yeah have fun man.

NEW SIG PLUS REP FOR YOU MY FRIEND..

and ya there is probably more dirt in there clevage then on my car

It used to be worse about 2 years ago. Way worse. They got new management after girls were caught doing, um, special favors in the vip rooms multiple times.

Shyt man, you know me... I'm just tryin to get ma dick sucked

Is that the place off Cleveland Ave? If so...

Went there once, chick drags me on stage, makes me lay down on my back, sticks her twat in my face (she had panties on so it was slightly less gross)...thats when I feel someone tapping on my leg. The bouncer tells me that I'm not allowed on stage but its cool cause it wasnt my fault. Then the bitch comes to me and says that I better tip her well because she just got in trouble because of me...fuck that place.

HA, we have one girl like that. Shes fucking stupid and we always tell the guy that the champagne room dances cost money but she insist's to just grab a guys hand and almost drag him back there, dance then say's "pay me". She's so fucking stupid... and ugly why would any guy pay her to dance naked is beyond me.

I havent been to dreamgirls since they changed their name and ownership but i thought it was doing ok? guess not.

It's right across from my wife's office. I tried to get her to go there and get some video but she said the girls weren't worth even a drive by pic. :bangbang:

o/t but i thought your wifes office was in gahanna? did she move or am i thinking of someone else?