Spotted? Right hand drive MR2

Buck531

I was going to the carry out last night and noticed something odd, the driver was in the passenger seat. Looked to be about a 90-91 (body style). dark gray, dirty, and the rims were black/gunmetal gray with a polished lip. This was in Gahanna about 5:30 last night.

iv been looking for a right hand drive car...does anyone know if he is still trying to sell it?

talk to justin his name on here is mugen.. we painted two rhd rx-7 for him. I think he still has the peral white one we did for him. Dont know if he is still trying to sell it or not..

also there was a eb hatch on craigslist about a month ago that was rhd for sale in columbus...

Like this one?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/43/l_9fb0f2246f7e426cb282e4cbf6573602.jpg

He lives up here in sunbury last time i talked with him. Always a great guy to talk with.

Yep that's it. Cool looking car, but if you see him sell him he needs a wash and detail :)

Thats my buddy Scotts car. havent talked to him in a few months but pm me some info if you want me to still see if hes selling it. last i spoke he was selling it i think 7k. he was going to put all his money in his Cummings (country boy). Car came out to Sonic alot a few years ago.

O and its so fucking weird to sit in the passenger seat :D

I just don't get all the attraction of RHD cars .... some people just have to draw attention to themselves, I guess. :rolleyes:

Lol.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/shredtastical/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

• 2 months later...
This is my car. (Im Scott) and ya i know it needs a bath. i used to wax it like every other weekend but i lost interest in for a bit but i actually just cleaned it out the other night and its getting a nice good bath and wax this weekend in it. If any of you guys ever see me just say something. ill talk cars with anyone lol

• 2 weeks later...
Thats right. Fastest mail car in the county ha ha. And ya i love my interior but im having trouble finding replacement parts and peices due to the rarety. The seats are leather bolsters with suede inners and they're ripped but im gonna have to stick with em cuz their about a grand a pair used. I also am looking for a jdm fog light. (not because its "JDM" ) I need to find one from a JDM market car because they have directional lighting and USDM do not. So if anyone knows a hook up on JDM 'Yota parts hit me up.