any meets tonite?

5spd5gen

The one the only....

thx for the tip it was a decent turn out.. a G35 did some donuts... a DA teggy with 2 step made a guy dance with fire balls.. the cops came.. it was a decent night haha and DOC was there.. and fell in love with his lotus haha

thx for the tip it was a decent turn out.. a G35 did some donuts... a DA teggy with 2 step made a guy dance with fire balls.. the cops came.. it was a decent night haha and DOC was there.. and fell in love with his lotus haha

Thanks for letting all of CR not to come to some lame rice fest.

Guest tbutera2112
i went up north once and i wanted to kick all of cr in the fucking head...at the hooters meet, everyone was talking about going like it was something special....you all suck, and sawmill is gay as shit

Guest Removed

donuts (why the cops was really there)

tegs..

fire balls

cop's

and cops...

sounds like of hell of a night .:rolleyes:

it was my first car meet in a long time, it was good to just be out of the house on a sat night.. kinda gay seeing like 17 yr old kids in mommy and daddys G35 and BMW's... there has got to be better meets than that haha. idc if its a muscle meet ill park on the edge and walkin and drool haha

when i go to these gatherings, i look for people to race, then i leave. no point in standing there forever. besides, not like most of the people there are even interested in looking at eachothers cars.

there were 3 cool dudes there, one guy in a primer EF hatch, one guy in a little 93-95 4 dr civic that had a decent suspension set up on it. and DOC lol, after the cops showed i wasnt lookin to race but on the way home i got a good 60 roll with a red 5th gen prelude and got him by about 2 cars to 100 lol

im in Cbus.. dont hate on my ricer hahaha.. and im bored on a sat night and im lookin for a meet and check out some cars haha

it was my first car meet in a long time, it was good to just be out of the house on a sat night.. kinda gay seeing like 17 yr old kids in mommy and daddys G35 and BMW's... there has got to be better meets than that haha. idc if its a muscle meet ill park on the edge and walkin and drool haha

there were 3 cool dudes there, one guy in a primer EF hatch, one guy in a little 93-95 4 dr civic that had a decent suspension set up on it. and DOC lol, after the cops showed i wasnt lookin to race but on the way home i got a good 60 roll with a red 5th gen prelude and got him by about 2 cars to 100 lol

All I see is haha and lol. Your posts look like something my 9 year old daughter would write.

I see HH greg failing very soon, Fucking retards doing dumb shit the last three times Ive been there.

There is no racing going on up there bunch a fucking parking lot pimpin on there loud rocketships, If I could I'd line them up all on the HWY and roll them one by one and if you cant win stay the fuck home. Hell Id even let em option for a dig and there would only be 7 people allowed to stay lol.

We had a Saab SUV and 4 people in it and we couldn't shake a race with anything.

But however these are the people that support the R and D that goes into real race cars they buy the parts from companies get in trouble spend money at there local shops and lawyers and support the sport/lifestyle we have all been idiots one part in our lives.

Fuck it there good in my book as long as I see a car tag a light pole this year.

I see HH greg failing very soon, Fucking retards doing dumb shit the last three times Ive been there.

There is no racing going on up there bunch a fucking parking lot pimpin on there loud rocketships, If I could I'd line them up all on the HWY and roll them one by one and if you cant win stay the fuck home. Hell Id even let em option for a dig and there would only be 7 people allowed to stay lol.

We had a Saab SUV and 4 people in it and we couldn't shake a race with anything.

But however these are the people that support the R and D that goes into real race cars they buy the parts from companies get in trouble spend money at there local shops and lawyers and support the sport/lifestyle we have all been idiots one part in our lives.

Fuck it there good in my book as long as I see a car tag a light pole this year.

Tell me how you really feel? lol :cool: