1,000 rounds of 9mm for sale

ShAfT1647545515

They are selling Federal Champion 9mm Luger 115 grain FMJ at my local walmart for 8.97 a box. Whats the difference between yours and those?

$70.00 dollars better then walmart apparently...:bs:

Shaft your not one of those people who bought up all the ammo a when it was scares, and kept it because you thought you could get a ton of money on resale...? not calling you out or anything...but thats to much money, ill give you $100 for all of it.

They are selling Federal Champion 9mm Luger 115 grain FMJ at my local walmart for 8.97 a box. Whats the difference between yours and those?

i don't know, i didn't get them at walmart......

$70.00 dollars better then walmart apparently...:bs:

Shaft your not one of those people who bought up all the ammo a when it was scares, and kept it because you thought you could get a ton of money on resale...? not calling you out or anything...but thats to much money, ill give you $100 for all of it.

yes and no, when the ammo scare was going on, i traded 1,000 rounds of blazer .40 for a glock 26, still got the glock, wonder if the guy still has that ammo lol.

got this ammo with a trade, so i thought it was worth atleast 12 a box with what i seen it selling online for.

SOLD anyway :)

You sold it in 6 hours?

and to who because im going to the store to buy 20 more boxes for the next time this person need more ammo for his 9...

a guy on glock talk, i listed it on 5 sites ;) i guess not every walmart across the country has it in stock........

do it and list it, you might make a couple dollars if you can get it and ship it for under $12 a box.

also i heard walmart only sells 6 boxes at a time, so you may have to make more then one trip.......

This is true, but every Walmart I've been to in the last month has been completely stocked up on all their ammo.

I am guessing it is because of people like the OP. And the walmarts I have been to doesn't have a 6 box limit. There was like 20 boxes of federal 9mm and a few boxes of 40sw at the walmart on bethal last time I checked.

I am guessing it is because of people like the OP. And the walmarts I have been to doesn't have a 6 box limit. There was like 20 boxes of federal 9mm and a few boxes of 40sw at the walmart on bethal last time I checked.

your a idiot.........

read the posts before you comment......

your a idiot.........

read the posts before you comment......

LOL, and you are going to call me an idiot.

BTW, I did read the post. I just said walmart is out of ammo because of people like you. People who buy as much as they can when they find them on sale, and sell them to other people for more than 2x the price. That is why most places are out of ammo. Not saying it is wrong, just giving a reason why you still can't find ammo in some places.