Ticket help...

2 Sweet

My lawyer has gotten me outta a half-dozen tickets over the years and it relatively inexpensive. He talks directly to the judge, not the prosecutor.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=1B2GGGL_enUS208US208&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=joel+rovito,+43068&fb=1&gl=us&hq=joel+rovito,&hnear=43068&cid=18289544283333015884

Awesome, I will definitely consider him, thanks.

How much should I expect to pay a lawyer for a case like this? We're not talking 1k or more, are we?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, no. Depending on the severity of the ticket, $100-250. He got my 133 in a 65 dropped down to a zero points 71 in a 65.

Oh NICE, I was expecting something a bit tougher on the wallet. Awesome, and thanks again :cool:

steve.. i got information on the severity of this.

the big dude everhart last night said $500 ticket, 6 points on the L, and expect to be paying close to $2500 a year for insurance because you are going to be placed as a "high risk"

and 3.1 cutlass.. i'd love any day of the week to drag that peice of shit cutlass around a track in a freaking honda accord. thats if your broke ass can pull the wallet out from your skin tight girl jeans bahah

steve.. i got information on the severity of this.

the big dude everhart last night said $500 ticket, 6 points on the L, and expect to be paying close to $2500 a year for insurance because you are going to be placed as a "high risk"

and 3.1 cutlass.. i'd love any day of the week to drag that peice of shit cutlass around a track in a freaking honda accord. thats if your broke ass can pull the wallet out from your skin tight girl jeans bahah

Nice to see you too. Obviously you haven't changed a bit. Thanks for stopping by.

Who is a bigger doucher? The guy wearing the skintight jeans, or the guy challenging a 4 door fwd Buick to race "around" a track?

Good luck with your ticket Steve.

Where he got the idea i do or have ever worn skin tight jeans is beyond me since I have never even met the kid. :confused:

I had a wreckless op in 1994 and it was four points. My insurance went through the roof and I had a hard time finding a company that would insure me. I would take these guys advice and hire a lawyer to get it reduced.