Need some help

SLOWLX

I guess my mother in law Is getting ready to lose her job first week of may so then they won't have health insurance I'm really worried about my father In law he is on unemployment Also and he has diebetes real bad Is there a way they can get there medicine for free or discount?

I guess my mother in law Is getting ready to lose her job first week of may so then they won't have health insurance I'm really worried about my father In law he is on unemployment Also and he has diebetes real bad Is there a way they can get there medicine for free or discount?

She should get info in the mail regarding COBRA insurance. I think that you can use that for 18 months.

The Federal Government is currently subsidizing the payments. My dad got laid off last July and his subsidized COBRA insurance payments are $146 a month.

Why are we having these kinds of issues in today's society. There is no reason people should have to worry about being sick and/or dying because they can't afford healthcare. We are supposedly the wealthiest nation in the world yet if our citizens don't have jobs with good insurance they are kicked to the curb. So effing stupid.

What kind of work does she do? If any related positions come up here I can let you know...