Schiets Motorsports - Freemont, Oh

ScrappyGrl

Just some info, the owner Darl Schiets, has been riding for too many years, lol. He has a Vmax and bought a new one everytime they have redone them. And yes, he did buy a Brand New 09. It is INSANE!! hes a crazy old man. hes like 70 i believe. still acts like hes 25 doing wheelies and flyin on his Vmax's.

Ha ha ha, I love that guy! He kept wandering around with popcorn when we were up there in the summer. He was a hoot! I agree that Scrappy's Sv she picked up was a sweet deal. There was even a power commander on it that Dan didn't even know about! I'm jealous, too. Scrappy and I will see you the 7th (if you're around) when we drive back up to pick up the bike and get some stuff done on my cbr.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh*t, I didn't realize where Fremont was until I mapped it out. I was familiar with Schiets because I've heard their name tossed around at the track, but I thought Fremont was much closer to Cbus.

3 hours one way for you ladies... that's bike dedication. Props to both of you.

Holy sh*t, I didn't realize where Fremont was until I mapped it out. I was familiar with Schiets because I've heard their name tossed around at the track, but I thought Fremont was much closer to Cbus.

what track did you hear it at??

Yeah it's a trek, but it's totally worth it. C'mon, you know Scrappy speaks her mind and tells it like it is by now. She's a hard gal to please when it comes to customer service. She gets pissed when the Speedway clerk doesn't say, "Have a nice day," so you should know it's got to be a great place since it's coming from her. Geez, we should get paid with all the good PR we've given the place by now ha ha.

we had a guy in cleveland buy 2 new VMax's from us, his friend backed out, so he bought the one his friend had on orderm lol...

you had to put a thousand dollars down in order to purchase one. lol. 17 grand, and he bought 2. it may be him. but im not sure!! otherwise its someone who boght it and lost there job, lol

does old man scheits still ride a v-max???

oh yah!!!! he got one of the brand new ones!! he couldnt pass it up!!! hell have somethings done to it sometime this summer!!! most likely an exhaust and power commander!!! man will it sound SIK!!!!! the bikes are friggin beasts, lol.. first thing he did with it was a burnout. lol. one of the guys who bought one asked how it easy it was to do one with it. Darl turned it on and did a burnout to show the guy, on the guys bike, how it was done. hahaha. such a cool old man!!! he rides wheelies on his old vmax!! dudes like 80, lol

this club should do a ride up here sometime!! give it a month notice, and get enough people to come, and well make an entire special day for you guys!!! test ride a b-king or something, and more!!!! free eats, test rides, give aways, 50/50, free t-shirts for all, and more...

im tellin, we could make you guys feel like kings!!! we are not a dealership that makes you sign a paper b4 you test ride a bike. well i'll even give yah a discount on any parts you order that day!!!

Edited by ICEMAN

cant test ride a new Vmax, lol...

you just need to let them know your interested, dont say, hey i was told i could ride anything. lol. just say, hey im interested in trading up, lol..

Not even if I use the 'busa as collateral? ;) Just playing, I understand what you mean - Honestly, I wouldn't test ride anything unless I was legitimately interested. But, you wouldn't have to twist my arm if your forcing the keys in my hand to ride ANY bike. I've been debating between a Vmax and a VRSCDX as my next bike - I need a badass power cruiser.

Hmm, might have to look at them when I look for off road transportation.

weve got some 250's and 450's and some dual purpose in stock on showroom floor!!! if anyone has any questions about whats in stock call 419-332-9902, ask for Dan Clark. hes one of our best salesman!!!!! as she said in the first post of this thread!!!

Edited by ICEMAN

Not even if I use the 'busa as collateral? ;) Just playing, I understand what you mean - Honestly, I wouldn't test ride anything unless I was legitimately interested. But, you wouldn't have to twist my arm if your forcing the keys in my hand to ride ANY bike. I've been debating between a Vmax and a VRSCDX as my next bike - I need a badass power cruiser.

Nothing is better than the Vmax, lol... besides sport bikes!!

Yamaha Raider 1900cc!!!! thing handles AWESOME and is a SUPER comfortable ride and is INSANELY fast for a bruiser, i mean cruiser!!! and has a sweet stock sound.

M109 has torque up the wahzoo!!! and feels sweet when you hammer on it, shaft drive, lifts you up 3-4 inches when you gun it!!!

VTX1800 not the best.

new fury = ugly, and only has a 1300 engine, but itll be fuel injected

Edited by ICEMAN

How's the Midnight Warrior ride?

warriors are VERY nice too. forgot those. took one to bike week last year!! they handle EXTREMELY well, prolly the best handlin bruiser out there!!!!! its quick too!!!!!!!!! we may have a used one in stock!!!

this club should do a ride up here sometime!! give it a month notice, and get enough people to come, and well make an entire special day for you guys!!! test ride a b-king or something, and more!!!! free eats, test rides, give aways, 50/50, free t-shirts for all, and more...

im tellin, we could make you guys feel like kings!!! we are not a dealership that makes you sign a paper b4 you test ride a bike. well i'll even give yah a discount on any parts you order that day!!!

Did someone mention free t-shirt? I'm there! Ok, so like JRMMiii said, when are we all going to plan a ride up there?

evilgrin.gif Did someone offer B-King test rides?!? dancingnaughty.gif

just dont wreck it!! expensive wreck!! lol... im just sayin we have one in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i took it out last year and its INSANE!!! handles very nice and has loads of power for sittin up so straight!!