WTB BMX Bike

KennyFKINPowerz

How much are you looking to spend? I've been toyin' around with the idea of selling my Standard Byke, but I have a lot into it since I built it from the frame up. Full Answer Alum end(Forks, headset, bars) GT 3 peice crank with GT sproket, DK hubs with rear having two different sprokets(short or long track) w/ chrome spokes black nipples on Araya(sp) Supper 7x(dual walled , DK seat clamp, GT padded seat(Needs to be replaced from age), DX brake setup on the rear only and that is about it I think....

That is why I asked cause that is just a few parts on the front end cost that. I know mine is well older, but I would be around $400-500 range I would think with the build of this kind. I still would lose out a lot at that price, but I can't help that.

I have an older Haro 98 Group 1 Zi Pro that I'll sell for $50 dollars.. it's in really good condition but I just want to get rid of it since I don't ride anymore.

Has following parts:

Kevlar seat(really nice, can't remember brand)

2pc GT crank

GT no slip grips

Lizard skin headset cover

Lizard skin donut grips

Chain tensioner

Upgraded brakes

Different bars

New'ish tires(can't remember off top of my head)

This isn't my bike, but gives you an idea:

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/23072008461001_lg.jpg

Mine is all black with silver and blue accessories and mainly used for dirt jumping.. apparently it's a collectors item now? I'd be happy to get pictures if you're somewhat interested. It's a great bike, I'd suggest having it gone over quickly at a local shop to make sure everything is still okay since it hasn't been ridden in 4-5 years.