question for the police officers on the board

01sentrase2.0

My fiance's neighbors are renting the place from the previous owner and are always up at 2:30 yelling and screaming and have had the cops called on them before. We are pretty sure they are running drugs out of the house and recently had a side window replaced because the house was broken into. They claimed to the Owner that the front door was broken into as an excuse to have security locks and new windows and doors put in as protection. Last night we heard possible gunfire and breaking of glass at 2:50am and lots of screaming and yelling. We called the cops and they responded rather quickly but nothing seemed to come from it. Owner of the house was called today and she said she is gonna ask for the police report to find out what happened. Does the callers name get put on a police report or is that not included due to anonymous call? Is there anything we can do to help get this guys kicked out of the house? All times of the day and night random cars come in the neighborhood going a good 40mph down the street (a good 30 kids live on the street) and music blaring and everything else. Sorry for the long rant with only a few questions at the end.

TIA,

Luke

Reports do not get filed with complainants names..

Aside from calling every single time there is a disturbance there... not much can be done.

Every time you call for a disturbance we are required to at least check, so every time they are bothering you just call back in. You can request to be seen to explain your frustrations if you wish, its totally up to you.

• Upvote 1

Guest Removed

if they did move out, they left the window open to get back in, or let someone get in.

selling crack is next! then the hookers come...

then theres dead hooker's in your yard....explain that to the cops!

I know this does not help you right now, but if you ever consider moving, head out to the country somewhere and pick up at least 2-3 acres. Besides feeling safer, it is great that you can only see/hear a half dozen neighbors, and all of them actually respect you.

I've lived in the city limits of Zanesville, Newark, and Reynoldsburg, and I'll never live in a city again... and those are relatively small places.

I know this does not help you right now, but if you ever consider moving, head out to the country somewhere and pick up at least 2-3 acres. Besides feeling safer, it is great that you can only see/hear a half dozen neighbors, and all of them actually respect you.

I've lived in the city limits of Zanesville, Newark, and Reynoldsburg, and I'll never live in a city again... and those are relatively small places.

You live in a very nice location. I lived in the country for 23 years and I miss it everyday. I live in a very secluded neighborhood in Newark. I can tell for a fact that I will not move back to Cbus with my family.

Being single it was perfect location but I would not raise a kid there.

You live in the ghetto right next to Columbus it's barley canal if it even is

But nothing u can do. I had a similar situation we called the cops on them every chance we could but I made it known it was me calling well cuz I'm not a bitch !

well, im not a bitch. this is where my fiance and her mom live and i don't live with them. might wanna get the facts before you call me a bitch if that was your intent. It's listed as canal but its cpd that responds to calls. This can be locked since I got my answer and the dbags moved out.