this friday at mcir...no times money grudge racing

Guest Whine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if mike posted this already but he has it set up to hold no times grudge racing at marion. leave off a flashlight, arm drop, have spotting etc. we already have cars coming from middletown, springfield, and columbus. so bring out your street racers and bet some money on it! starts this friday april 30th.
do you know if they did anything to the track this year? i heard the was redoing the track..

Guest Whine
do you know if they did anything to the track this year? i heard the was redoing the track..
i heard they fixed the bad bumps but not sure because i have not been racing their in 2 yrs.

i will be there called a couple ppl and figure out they arent very strict! weather isnt looking bad 10 percent chance of rain and 78 although it is monday and in ohio!!

lol you know that lol ---- i see that you live in the same town as me lol

i heard they fixed the bad bumps but not sure because i have not been racing their in 2 yrs.

They fixed the bumps, I rode down the track with shawn last year and it was amazing the track did not bounce like before. I also herd they were supposed to re do the whole track.

Guest Whine

another update:

I also wanted to let everyone that is grudge racing know, that there will be a meeting for all the grudge racers prior to racing, so that everyone will be informed on how every things will work.

I just got back not that long ago, had a great time, and wow was a decent turn out. I have not seen that many cars are larue for a long long time. Me and my dad met a guy with a light blue "stingray" type corvette which he pulled in with a new white tahoe. Was wearing a USMC shirt and talked to my dad about the marines for a bit, either way very nice guy and awsome car. Im glad I made it out tonight. Everyone else have a good time?

OH BTW DID ANYONE SEE THAT CAR PULL THE WHEELS THEN LOSE CONTROL AND SPIN OUT AROUND THE 330? Holy shit that was crazy, big up to the guy for not kissing the wall.