New guy from Columbus

B.M.

What's up everybody,my name is Bill,and i'm keepin it old school with an 81 camaro.This is the only pic i currently have,since the car is now torn apart undergoing a suspension rebuild,but once it's back together i'll take a few more.Some of the mods i've done so far are 4" cowl hood,long tube headers,full 2 1/2" dual exhaust,msd ignition,and a holley carb.Mods in the works are new leaf springs,2" drop coil springs,and solid body bushings.%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/mullins6959/after.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 4

Thanks.Right now it has a weak little 305 with the th350c trans.I am in the planning stages for either a 383 if i stay small block or 454,right now i'm leaning more toward the 454/th400 combo,but anything will be better than the tired drivetrain it has in it now haha.

Thanks everybody.I know exactly what you mean about the 305 man,the day i bought the car i was making plans for a motor swap before i even got it home haha.Hey Littleguy,dont feel bad.i used to have these same type wheels on an old dodge stepside truck,so you aint the only one haha,i like the looks of them on the camaro though something about cragars that just scream old school.