Attn: Shops & lift owners

jeffro

tonight the clutch started slipping in the 03 mustang gt. the clutch disk itself is only about 3 months old, but it looks like it wasn't cross compatible with a ford pressure plate(even though FRPP said it was)

so first i'm going to need a clutch setup. the pressure plate is for a 10.5 king cobra clutch disk. i have a 26 spline input shaft so it has to be a 26 spline king cobra 10.5" clutch disk if possible. if anyone knows where i can find one, please link me or PM me. if that isn't an option i will also do a full clutch setup(disk and PP) although i don't want to spend the money on that.

secondly, im sick and tired of pulling my tranny on the ground. Ive done it 4 or so times now on a gravel driveway, and im not doing it again. ideally, if someone could let me borrow their lift for a day that would be highly desirable, and id be willing to pay for lift time(pizza, beer, money, whatever you want). I'm also entertaining offers on a shop to do it for me, although id rather do it myself. but if the price is right, we will talk. i have my own tools, and will clean up after myself. an air hookup would be convinient, but i understand beggars cant be choosy.

The Route 66 2010 rally is coming up, and most of my money is going into that. if push comes to shove, ill find another vehicle. the rally begins may 18, so before that, but as soon as possible would be best. after the rally, the car is going up for sale in june.

Thanks, Jeff