Anything going on tonight?

GSX-R

My car isn't fixed yet, besides I don't really want to pay to look at your taillights.

I'll do some dig racing with you anyway, I don't care. I might just have something for ya bruh.

lol i cant hang with ur stuff im just pumping up my post count.. But i would like to try that pink acura roll or dig

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...you guys are unbelieveable, im sorry but this website isn't for me, if you dont know me dont disrespect me its extremely simple of a request to ask, but yea this website just isnt for me, wish nothing but the best for you guys.

I would like to thank the numerous members of CR that banded together to make this possible. If it weren't for you guys, I never would feel the sense of pride, and comrodery I feel at this moment. This victory doesn't just belong to me, it belongs to each and every one of you who helped make this possible.

Here's to you!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/trophy.jpg

wow...you guys are unbelieveable, im sorry but this website isn't for me, if you dont know me dont disrespect me its extremely simple of a request to ask, but yea this website just isnt for me, wish nothing but the best for you guys.

I thought u were leaving? Yet u keep posting.....

like food poisoning, you'll be missed

This is how it is, i always show the up most respect to everyone i meet, i'm the most polite person and will even go out of my way for you even if your a complete stranger,I dont talk shit about anyone's car, i dont disrespect anyone especially someone i dont know. But the minute you disrespect me you will be disrespected right back I'm a grown ass man I'm not gonna sit here and take someone talkin shit to me for no reason especially if i dont know you, I started this thread to see if there were any meets tonight that was it, but then "MKV Aaron came in and started talk shit right off the bat when i dont know the dude and this thread had nothin to do with my picture, so i went and gave him an ear full right back. I'm the one who has a bad attitude? Nah not all, the bad attitude is to think you go through life thinkin you can go up to a complete stranger, say some stupid shit and disrespect him and think thats fine and dandy...thats a fucked up attitude to have in my eyes. I understand if you have something negative to say about my car that you think i should fix but there are respectful ways to go about it. MKV Aaron opened him mouth about somethin that had nothin to do with him and did it in a disrespect manor so i said somethin right back plain and simple, call me wrong but thats how i am and thats how I'll always be.

Blah, blah, horseshit, blah, blah.

You must smell like shit, because you're full of it. If you don't talk shit for no reason, why the fuck did you send me a message? Or maybe you just fail at forum work. Or maybe, you just fail. Some are just more predisposed to it. You must be one of those. I wonder if it's your parents fault. :rolleyes:

This is how it is, i always show the up most respect to everyone i meet, i'm the most polite person and will even go out of my way for you even if your a complete stranger,I dont talk shit about anyone's car, i dont disrespect anyone especially someone i dont know. But the minute you disrespect me you will be disrespected right back I'm a grown ass man I'm not gonna sit here and take someone talkin shit to me for no reason especially if i dont know you, I started this thread to see if there were any meets tonight that was it, but then "MKV Aaron came in and started talk shit right off the bat when i dont know the dude and this thread had nothin to do with my picture, so i went and gave him an ear full right back. I'm the one who has a bad attitude? Nah not all, the bad attitude is to think you go through life thinkin you can go up to a complete stranger, say some stupid shit and disrespect him and think thats fine and dandy...thats a fucked up attitude to have in my eyes. I understand if you have something negative to say about my car that you think i should fix but there are respectful ways to go about it. MKV Aaron opened him mouth about somethin that had nothin to do with him and did it in a disrespect manor so i said somethin right back plain and simple, call me wrong but thats how i am and thats how I'll always be.

Damn, I look forward to his response of him bouncing his sweet RSX off the limiter all the way up 23 to 270 right after I pulled out of Kenny's viewing last year. I declined Several times, stopped at a green light and waited for it to turn red since he was just on the other side of the intersection, people behind me were pissed and honking. No he stopped ahead and waited for the light to turn green so could catch up to him then continued to bounce it off the limiter next to me as I continued on my way. Called me a pussy, and I reached 270 and got on, he kept going north on 23.

This is how it is, i always show the up most respect to everyone i meet, i'm the most polite person and will even go out of my way for you even if your a complete stranger,I dont talk shit about anyone's car, i dont disrespect anyone especially someone i dont know.

ORLY

I don't know you, why you a lying ass bitch? I know you will be back to read this.

Damn, I look forward to his response of him bouncing his sweet RSX off the limiter all the way up 23 to 270 right after I pulled out of Kenny's viewing last year. I declined Several times, stopped at a green light and waited for it to turn red since he was just on the other side of the intersection, people behind me were pissed and honking. No he stopped ahead and waited for the light to turn green so could catch up to him then continued to bounce it off the limiter next to me as I continued on my way. Called me a pussy, and I reached 270 and got on, he kept going north on 23.

ORLY

I don't know you, why you a lying ass bitch? I know you will be back to read this.

haha he sounds like a winner.

From what I remember is he is one of the tall skinny, hat crooked looking guys. You know that say "Bra" and "hells to the noes".

Went up there to his work and got a new Battery for the 5 YO wife's car in the summer of last year, and he started pointing out that his RSX was outside, with a 35r. I had to listen to this fool talk, in my mind I was all ":rolleyes:". Can't even buy a fucking battery in this town without some fag running his man pleaser.

I'll come out if you put $500 on the line or we could just race for pink slips? Three races is all I ask. The choice is yours.

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2008/01/15/075151.1-lg.jpg

haha he sounds like a winner.

this kids a total dildo, ask any one who has talked to him....last year i asked him what kinda of fuel management he had,,,he was like,uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.......its fast.

hahaha douche