Anything going on tonight?

GSX-R

This is how it is, i always show the up most respect to everyone i meet, i'm the most polite person and will even go out of my way for you even if your a complete stranger,I dont talk shit about anyone's car, i dont disrespect anyone especially someone i dont know. But the minute you disrespect me you will be disrespected right back I'm a grown ass man I'm not gonna sit here and take someone talkin shit to me for no reason especially if i dont know you, I started this thread to see if there were any meets tonight that was it, but then "MKV Aaron came in and started talk shit right off the bat when i dont know the dude and this thread had nothin to do with my picture, so i went and gave him an ear full right back. I'm the one who has a bad attitude? Nah not all, the bad attitude is to think you go through life thinkin you can go up to a complete stranger, say some stupid shit and disrespect him and think thats fine and dandy...thats a fucked up attitude to have in my eyes. I understand if you have something negative to say about my car that you think i should fix but there are respectful ways to go about it. MKV Aaron opened him mouth about somethin that had nothin to do with him and did it in a disrespect manor so i said somethin right back plain and simple, call me wrong but thats how i am and thats how I'll always be.
so since we both have 500 can we try somthing for 500

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how it is, i always show the up most respect to everyone i meet, i'm the most polite person and will even go out of my way for you even if your a complete stranger,I dont talk shit about anyone's car, i dont disrespect anyone especially someone i dont know. But the minute you disrespect me you will be disrespected right back I'm a grown ass man I'm not gonna sit here and take someone talkin shit to me for no reason especially if i dont know you, I started this thread to see if there were any meets tonight that was it, but then "MKV Aaron came in and started talk shit right off the bat when i dont know the dude and this thread had nothin to do with my picture, so i went and gave him an ear full right back. I'm the one who has a bad attitude? Nah not all, the bad attitude is to think you go through life thinkin you can go up to a complete stranger, say some stupid shit and disrespect him and think thats fine and dandy...thats a fucked up attitude to have in my eyes. I understand if you have something negative to say about my car that you think i should fix but there are respectful ways to go about it. MKV Aaron opened him mouth about somethin that had nothin to do with him and did it in a disrespect manor so i said somethin right back plain and simple, call me wrong but thats how i am and thats how I'll always be.

So you get this upset because someone said they didnt like the angle the picture of your car was takin. You got fucking problems and need to chill the fuck out...

:cry: its the internet dipweed who cares. honestly if u get this BUTT hurt over some random person stating about the angle of your picture i hope to never meet u as ull go apeshit with this croud. learn to take come criticism

As always no one ever wants to play:bangbang:
hey i think i offerd to race you. not worth ur time but hey its the thought that counts

wow

Please tell me how this statement:

That has to be the worst angle I have ever seen on an RSX. (I usually think they look pretty good)

I am watching the NBA.

was talking shit, or disrespectful?

That angle looks like shit, TO ME. I like RSX's and even said that in my post.

You are looney tunes man.

So you get this upset because someone said they didnt like the angle the picture of your car was takin. You got fucking problems and need to chill the fuck out...

Exactly

:cry: its the internet dipweed who cares. honestly if u get this BUTT hurt over some random person stating about the angle of your picture i hope to never meet u as ull go apeshit with this croud. learn to take come criticism

We need to stop agreeing, it isn't much fun!

no all i said in response to picture comment was the dude can eat shit and die for all i care and that was that. But then everyone else came in and started to say something so i figured id explain myself. That how it is, i dont no nobody on this website so i dont expect to be disrespected in any way, yea i can take criticism but like i said before there are respectful ways to go about it.

no all i said in response to picture comment was the dude can eat shit and die for all i care and that was that. But then everyone else came in and started to say something so i figured id explain myself. That how it is, i dont no nobody on this website so i dont expect to be disrespected in any way, yea i can take criticism but like i said before there are respectful ways to go about it.
So do you wanna race or type

Well than maybe you need to learn how not to direspect someone. Because telling someone to eat shit and die is bullshit and disrespectful....What are you like 18 years old???

wow...you guys are unbelieveable, im sorry but this website isn't for me, if you dont know me dont disrespect me its extremely simple of a request to ask, but yea this website just isnt for me, wish nothing but the best for you guys.

wow...you guys are unbelieveable, im sorry but this website isn't for me, if you dont know me dont disrespect me its extremely simple of a request to ask, but yea this website just isnt for me, wish nothing but the best for you guys.

I heard the Prius forum is full of some friendly folks......

Well than maybe you need to learn how not to direspect someone. Because telling someone to eat shit and die is bullshit and disrespectful....What are you like 18 years old???
like i said he opened his mouth about something that had nothin to do with him and i found it disprectful. So i said somethin right back to him, its thats easy.

Try friend finder there are lots of people looking for others just like u. Btw i just hit 200 posts:eek:

I dont think thats the appropriate response to that though. Something along the lines of "well, its my car, so", or "thats just one of my pics"

That probably would have been a better choice or words.

Aww Damnit!!!! You jerks went and butt hurt another noob. When is CR gonna learn that kids these days already come with sand in their vaginas and they're easily agitated.

U want some of this ass hat;)

My car isn't fixed yet, besides I don't really want to pay to look at your taillights.

I'll do some dig racing with you anyway, I don't care. I might just have something for ya bruh.

I dont think thats the appropriate response to that though. Something along the lines of "well, its my car, so", or "thats just one of my pics"

That probably would have been a better choice or words.

since when do you know anything about tact and how to respond to conflict on the internet???:slap: