vote here for

Guest Removed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he should issue a public apology for being a douchebag to 90% of the members on here. And promise to quit boasting his "sweet" parked car, and challenging people who will run his pos at any point in time.

THEN when/If it ever does run he can get a real 1/4 time and we'll go from there.

Maybe he should issue a public apology for being a douchebag to 90% of the members on here. And promise to quit boasting his "sweet" parked car, and challenging people who will run his pos at any point in time.

THEN when/If it ever does run he can get a real 1/4 time and we'll go from there.

he hasnt been rude to me, really. he helped me put together some files for my resume.

although i will agree about the car being parked thing....

but who am i to complain? my clutch is shot.

Nope, done. When I allow him back on, and if the ban is lifted he will apologize to everybody he was a dick to, which was pretty much everyone. Four bans in one night. I think that is a record. On that note we should let him back in......

Nope, done. When I allow him back on, and if the ban is lifted he will apologize to everybody he was a dick to, which was pretty much everyone. Four bans in one night. I think that is a record. On that note we should let him back in......

Ooooh making powerful decisions like that with 80 posts? Like your style

Ooooh making powerful decisions like that with 80 posts? Like your style

79 posts......

My choice is to not be a post whore, when I do chime in, or start a thread I'd prefer it to mean something. Not really sure what your motivation in life is, but this is supposed to be fun.

79 posts......

My choice is to not be a post whore, when I do chime in, or start a thread I'd prefer it to mean something. Not really sure what your motivation in life is, but this is supposed to be fun.

I have no motivation. I'm just a boy with an iPhone.

And it's always fun. I was just giving shit, I don't have any problems with you lol.

I have no motivation. I'm just a boy with an iPhone.

And it's always fun. I was just giving shit, I don't have any problems with you lol.

It's all good. One of the bans earned was my profile at another forum here in town. I'll be cranky for days. Guilt by association is a bad thing.

I'm gonna say Perma-Ban. As it turns out he didn't just burn the bridges last night, he exploded them WWII style.

Look what piece of mind got Braveheart. Being Fam doesn't mean shit. I have been the first tell him to STFU. He was told he was being a douche. I'm trying to start a business with another member, as well as he. I have a ton of money out of pocket in it, and a lot more to come. As well as my current career. I'm out everyday talking to people who follow some of these forums. Some are my customers. I won't be connected to that sort of shit. At this point he will have to decide if he wants to be a part of it too. Things were already decided by the time I was able to get his login and change is password. TFB for him, and his broken DSM. Subsequently he managed to get me kicked off of CDSM as well for BS posting. Oh F'n well.

Sorry I had to rant about this. It was in good fun, and got out of hand.