vote here for

Guest Removed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say Perma-Ban. As it turns out he didn't just burn the bridges last night, he exploded them WWII style.

Look what piece of mind got Braveheart. Being Fam doesn't mean shit. I have been the first tell him to STFU. He was told he was being a douche. I'm trying to start a business with another member, as well as he. I have a ton of money out of pocket in it, and a lot more to come. As well as my current career. I'm out everyday talking to people who follow some of these forums. Some are my customers. I won't be connected to that sort of shit. At this point he will have to decide if he wants to be a part of it too. Things were already decided by the time I was able to get his login and change is password. TFB for him, and his broken DSM. Subsequently he managed to get me kicked off of CDSM as well for BS posting. Oh F'n well.

Sorry I had to rant about this. It was in good fun, and got out of hand.

I dont know either of you, but just reading all his stuff on cdsm and here hurts my head, even the stuff said was not toward me it was just that fucking annoying. Please let me know what business it is that way I can tell all my friends on here and cdsm to stay away from it.

I dont know either of you, but just reading all his stuff on cdsm and here hurts my head, even the stuff said was not toward me it was just that fucking annoying. Please let me know what business it is that way I can tell all my friends on here and cdsm to stay away from it.

The CDSM thing was a mess, and I personally hardly get on there anymore. But I do know that was a huge mess. And should have been handled a lot differently by all parties. Oh well it is what it is.