Where are the rice meets

GSX-R

For all to know, This fuck face tried to get me to race down 23 in the middle of OLD worthington by bouncing his engine off the limiter repeatedly, right after I pulled out of the funeral home leaving Kenny's viewing. I declined many times and the troll wouldn't go away. I wasn't feelin' it at the time as I don't think many were.

No means no fag.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all to know, This fuck face tried to get me to race down 23 in the middle of OLD worthington by bouncing his engine off the limiter repeatedly, right after I pulled out of the funeral home leaving Kenny's viewing. I declined many times and the troll wouldn't go away. I wasn't feelin' it at the time as I don't think many were.

No means no fag.

wow

Hey jones must be nice to have your mouth cash check you'll never have to face... Your a classic case of an Internet bitch.

You my friend have a touch of downs...

Sniff sniff I smell

Internet bitch... Here comes internet bitch bragade... One day I garauntee we'll meet...

Dude you are digging your own grave and I will laugh when you get John Linn'd.

Now if this fourm causes you so much pain just say the word and I will gladly take away that pain :)

Sniff sniff I smell

Internet bitch... Here comes internet bitch bragade... One day I garauntee we'll meet...

Well, after reading this thread, I've decided this guy's a little prick. He sent me a message saying almost this same fuckin thing I just quoted. Apparently, he lacks imagination. At first, I was like, "who the fuck is this guy?" So, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, figured he might be joking since I'd never said anything negative towards him. Now, Boosted, you can go fuck yourself. And I have no problem saying it to your face. I'm sure I'll be out tonight.

Why don't you come and call me an internet bitch to my face?

Shit, just noticed... so this little fuck is banned?! Dammit.

Attention: BoostedTypeS

When you get back from your vacation just stay the fuck gone.

How pathetic are you? You're the one coming on a car forum to try and find out where all of us "internet bitches" are racing. Oh and I better watch out because you're a big tough guy that will kick my ass. :jerkit: If you were anywhere close to the bad ass you think you are you wouldn't be on a forum bragging to all us peons about how tough you are and asking us where we meet, you would already be out at the "rice spot" kicking ass.

But you’re not, you’re on a car forum telling a bunch of dudes how big and strong you are in your 14 second car. Now I’m no expert but that sounds like something an “internet bitch” would do, what do you think?

I also believe this fag works at the Sears Tire store at the polaris mall between Sears and the Movie Theater. His car is usually in the lot just sayin'.

I will confirm/deny this at work today.

hey lets all conjugate in the Sears Tire & Anal Lube parking lot and do burnouts!!!!

:lol: greatest error ever

Attention: BoostedTypeS

When you get back from your vacation just stay the fuck gone.

How pathetic are you? You're the one coming on a car forum to try and find out where all of us "internet bitches" are racing. Oh and I better watch out because you're a big tough guy that will kick my ass. :jerkit: If you were anywhere close to the bad ass you think you are you wouldn't be on a forum bragging to all us peons about how tough you are and asking us where we meet, you would already be out at the "rice spot" kicking ass.

But you’re not, you’re on a car forum telling a bunch of dudes how big and strong you are in your 14 second car. Now I’m no expert but that sounds like something an “internet bitch” would do, what do you think?

Fight Night round 2 in his honor?