10 second car!!!!!!1!!11

nurkvinny

He meant 10 second 1/8th mile car. Get off his back already ;)

I should have known. Just the other night I had a wet dream about owning a 10 second 1/8 mile Mustang. The shame of it is that the car is beautiful and worth some green. His lame claim ruins it.

I should have known. Just the other night I had a wet dream about owning a 10 second 1/8 mile Mustang. The shame of it is that the car is beautiful and worth some green. His lame claim ruins it.

The car does look nice, but you are correct. His claim is as bad as the idiots from the rice and ridiculous saying that they were riding in 10 sec cars.

289 with Cobra Jet Mod kit

Auto Trans

4 New tires plus 3 used

Krieger Rims

Elder- B Intake

I really don't know what this shit means or why I'd want it, especially at those prices.

289 with Cobra Jet Mod kit-the Cobra Jet mod is this real?

Auto Trans-wow

4 New tires plus 3 used-used tires huh

Krieger Rims-I know, he bought them at Kreiger Ford that makes sense

Elder- B Intake-it's old, okay that makes sense too.

WTF?

Guest Removed

there is no cobra jet mod... this dude is retarded or mis-informed. the cobra jet was a fucking big block, not a fucking 289. or he means he put powered by cobra valve covers on it he got on ebay for 350...

that braided hose covering crap, most hose's fail faster.. and was done in what the 90's, when that shit was the shit? i mean really. a gta, is nothing special.

Coming from the old school era of mustangs,camaros,chevelles,etc. I have owned a few and know a little about them. This is a huge disgrace to the GTA mustang which was nothing more then a mustang with all the extra options loaded on it. From start to finish this is a FAIL. My high school car was a 69 Mach 1 with a 351 windsor,fmx auto,and it was no 10 second car. Maybe a high 12 on a down wind day. I say this is a 15 second car if it would stay togather . I still have a picture of my 69 I need to post it here for the fun of it and to show how old I am. It also had Krieger rims no I mean Crager rims,LOL.

there is no cobra jet mod... this dude is retarded or mis-informed. the cobra jet was a fucking big block, not a fucking 289. or he means he put powered by cobra valve covers on it he got on ebay for 350...

that braided hose covering crap, most hose's fail faster.. and was done in what the 90's, when that shit was the shit? i mean really. a gta, is nothing special.

LOL wow i have a hang over and that comment made me feel better thanks hahahaha you sir are on point

just got a email from him --------------------

I have only owned it since Aug 09 the previous owner had a time slip for 9.836 in 1/4 but I have not tested it it needs a few front end bushing replaced so steering is to sloppy for my comfort at 130 mph

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-------------------- funny as hell