Grudge racing at marion....

Evolved8

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very fun, the track conditions are not the best but, I still rather race at marion then trails and run 20 times. Rules are alot more laid back and we can setup pinks style grudge races for money.

As Far as the reason for this thread...

some dudes called erik out on his r1, for $100. they had a ZX14 newer bike. They gave erik 6 and the GO. When we marked off 6 and they were ready the dude just took off,he was ahead of eric before he even saw him. and erics natural reaction was just to chase In erick defence when you are given the go that means you leave before the other guy budges period. Chase is a race does not apply when your getting the go. There was an hour of arguing and then they just ended up getting there money back.

Then they lock in the same race with me, and 2 mins later they back out and say they want heads up for $100. Long story short we run heads up on the tree, I win by the time i get back to the staging lanes there bike is on a truck and they are gone.

Also great racing with jb's mustang and josh's vette. It was a fun night minus the pussys getting there shit packed in and then backpedaling there words.

rhett HAD the whole thing on video and erased it lol. We have alot of footage and the winning slip.

Overall it was a fun time.

thanks for the ones that com out to night

It was good meeting you and your guys out there, track was in good shape for what was going on, can't beat the price and atmosphere. I will forsure be going back with my junk. Thanks for the good event Mike, I'll continue to pass on the good word.

had a blast will be back for every event there only place where people put up cash and run not just talk about how fast they are

also looks like a place where people dont answer their phones when their friends call.

Guest Removed

rhett HAD the whole thing on video and erased it lol. We have alot of footage and the winning slip.

p.s. dont let rhett hold the camcorder...

Guest Whine
bull shit charter hooks better then that place does ;)
this is money racing so having a surface fully preped for top fuel is boring. this way you got to have your car working right. i didnt have any issues because my car works on dirt. the mavrick didnt seem to have any problems putting it on the bumper! point is dont throw slicks on a car and expect it to hook anywhere. most races are won right of the line, he who hooks better gets out first.