Grudge racing at marion....

Evolved8

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is money racing so having a surface fully preped for top fuel is boring. this way you got to have your car working right. i didnt have any issues because my car works on dirt. the mavrick didnt seem to have any problems putting it on the bumper! point is dont throw slicks on a car and expect it to hook anywhere. most races are won right of the line, he who hooks better gets out first.

you know it

p.s. dont let rhett hold the camcorder...

lol FUUUUU, The Video dis-the-fuck-apeared... Sucks... but the rest of the video I have is great! Will post by Monday night. didnt get back home till 4 and had to be up at 5:45am... still no sleep.

anyone know what happened with the 1000 dollars race between J.B and the honda?

Mustang won.... Honda Gang cried, said they would run again in mexico for any amount. So of course $10k was thrown out the agreed and a race will be going down in Mexico soon.

This is what was said last night, so lets see what happens.

Guest Whine
lol FUUUUU, The Video dis-the-fuck-apeared... Sucks... but the rest of the video I have is great! Will post by Monday night. didnt get back home till 4 and had to be up at 5:45am... still no sleep.

Mustang won.... Honda Gang cried, said they would run again in mexico for any amount. So of course $10k was thrown out the agreed and a race will be going down in Mexico soon.

This is what was said last night, so lets see what happens.

hmmm? thanks

hows your car and i hop you com to the next one

Mike It was nice talking to ya, I was the one with the black and gold gsxr. Let me know if you need help posting up the upcomming times and info as we discussed.

Guest Whine
mike we need to talk them into one night a month to do nothing but N/T night. they might have to charge more per car to get the quota for money, but i would pay a little more to have the whole night devoted to grudge racing.

Mike It was nice talking to ya, I was the one with the black and gold gsxr. Let me know if you need help posting up the upcomming times and info as we discussed.
i will thanks it was nice meating you too

It was very fun, the track conditions are not the best but, I still rather race at marion then trails and run 20 times. Rules are alot more laid back and we can setup pinks style grudge races for money.

As Far as the reason for this thread...

some dudes called erik out on his r1, for $100. they had a ZX14 newer bike. They gave erik 6 and the GO. When we marked off 6 and they were ready the dude just took off,he was ahead of eric before he even saw him. and erics natural reaction was just to chase In erick defence when you are given the go that means you leave before the other guy budges period. Chase is a race does not apply when your getting the go. There was an hour of arguing and then they just ended up getting there money back.

Then they lock in the same race with me, and 2 mins later they back out and say they want heads up for $100. Long story short we run heads up on the tree, I win by the time i get back to the staging lanes there bike is on a truck and they are gone.

Also great racing with jb's mustang and josh's vette. It was a fun night minus the pussys getting there shit packed in and then backpedaling there words.

rhett HAD the whole thing on video and erased it lol. We have alot of footage and the winning slip.

Overall it was a fun time.

have some slow ass hold the $ before you race, don't you watch the F&F movies?