Grudge racing at marion....

Evolved8

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whine
we have been talking about having the track official hold the money and pay the winner. my wife was holding the money for the 1st money race for bikes. well long story short, that race didnt go right and she was stuck in the middle. hell the one guy said give me the money and i will leave...wtf? it was over an hour of bullshit talk before they just took there money back and redid it. then the loser didnt pay and loaded up and left. if your gonna bet and you lose...pay up sucker!

i know wayen

Mike, I have meet you before long time ago and I think you are funny guy but your spelling is killing me and worst of all has not gotten any better. It should be used as a terrorist torture technique. All we need to do is make them read your posts. They will tell us where Bin Laden is after reading just one thread. I promise. I have a CSI investigator here next to me trying to figure out what you are tryin to say in each one of your posts. Jeez man. Just messing with you man, I don't care.

Mike, I have meet you before long time ago and I think you are funny guy but your spelling is killing me and worst of all has not gotten any better. It should be used as a terrorist torture technique. All we need to do is make them read your posts. They will tell us where Bin Laden is after reading just one thread. I promise. I have a CSI investigator here next to me trying to figure out what you are tryin to say in each one of your posts. Jeez man. Just messing with you man, I don't care.

lol i dont give a shit lol your funny too

Then they lock in the same race with me, and 2 mins later they back out and say they want heads up for $100. Long story short we run heads up on the tree, I win by the time i get back to the staging lanes there bike is on a truck and they are gone.

First off you didnt lock in ANYTHING, no money was every exchanged or held. Second you didnt bet on anything when you raced heads up, it was just for fun. You complained about not running "6 out" and didnt wanna run heads up so why would you all of a sudden agree to the race? Makes no sense....

You guys say a chase is a race...i never once saw the other bike. I just rode my race, only thing I was looking at was my tach. So a chase is a race does not apply here.... everyone there knew these fucks lost and I won but oh well....wasnt worth fighting over. Edited by Mr.Schmelmer

Guest Whine
i know wayen
mike how could you get that wrong. my name is spelled correctly on the left side in my mini profile...lol..oh what thats just you!

First off you didnt lock in ANYTHING, no money was every exchanged or held. Second you didnt bet on anything when you raced heads up, it was just for fun. You complained about not running "6 out" and didnt wanna run heads up so why would you all of a sudden agree to the race? Makes no sense....

ooo the plot thickens :popcorn:.....

This event is what the community needs, It was like being down south but only a northern atmosphere.

Rules were laid back and they were running cars as fast as possible.

Big up to 990 and the track director he was down to let everyone race money or not but at the end of the night it was great seeing people bet money and put it all on the line.

The track director or a third party should be present during all negotiations to make it official that way there is no grey area whatsoever, win or lose someone is getting paid. Maybe the last 3 hrs of the night thats when the money races should happen that way the track isnt held open any longer for the operators and employees. The people racing for money will understand they either race or they shut it down.

What a great event I will be at the next one......

This event is what the community needs, It was like being down south but only a northern atmosphere.

Rules were laid back and they were running cars as fast as possible.

Big up to 990 and the track director he was down to let everyone race money or not but at the end of the night it was great seeing people bet money and put it all on the line.

The track director or a third party should be present during all negotiations to make it official that way there is no grey area whatsoever, win or lose someone is getting paid. Maybe the last 3 hrs of the night thats when the money races should happen that way the track isnt held open any longer for the operators and employees. The people racing for money will understand they either race or they shut it down.

What a great event I will be at the next one......

thank you im hopping it gets better