help me get motivated to get the truck done! surgury owns me

Mattsv8

hey guys i cant get myself to get up and get at it. after surgury. i still cant eat solid foods yet so i feel dizzy. but i know i need to get it going now. have to race sat. anyone wana help me get motivated.

hey guys i cant get myself to get up and get at it. after surgury. i still cant eat solid foods yet so i feel dizzy. but i know i need to get it going now. have to race sat. anyone wana help me get motivated.

So you're not healthy enough to get it running but you want to race it Saturday? Maybe I'm not seeing the big picture here, but your health may be worth more then your race? :confused: not trying to sound like a dick, I'm just sayin' maybe you shouldn't.

Either way good luck.

why cant it say fast ones. did u see me run the blazer? i had 7 surgurys. my tohnsles, spelling. and 6 for my nose i could not breath or smell. so they got it all fixed up.

the thing about the thompson race is if we dont get a true feild of cars sat they can nix the whole class wich will suck. balls.

i dont drink or smoke, or do drugs. cant afford them with cars and kids.

i did get the other intercooler pipe polished but i was prety wiped afterwords.

if you guys didnt see it the blazer went slow 15s at 80 something. but it was fully loaded and at half throttle. on 87 octane. i know they are excuses but its in the works. the e85 carb is done just need a new fuel pump. and then i can put a tune in it. i still think it will run mid to high 11s on spray. i know thats not that fast but its 4000lbs

i need to get the water tank mounted in the back. and the water lines. ran.

i dont really have to get the anti roll bar done yet. i need to mount the other a1000 but might be ok without it too. if the intercooler works good and i can turn the boost down i should be good.

Guest Removed
If you do go over to help, Let me know Ill come with always down to learn something new.

that might work, one in the back, one up front... most just get in my way tho..just not sure how i feel about working with 2 crescent wrenchs :lol:

i have everything. already. im supposed to have a person lined up to come over and help out. tomorow. hopefully i feel a little better.

thanks guys. rob i know ur busy man. i would never expect that.

that might work, one in the back, one up front... most just get in my way tho..just not sure how i feel about working with 2 crescent wrenchs :lol:

Oh you mother fucker.

Im just tryin to learn and earn knowledge.

After I get my Notchback one day I'll teach ya how to launch yours:gtfo:

the best way to learn is deff by doing.

if i decide to try and tackle the anti roll bar i may still need more help.

i think two of us can do the tank and pump mounts.

here is all i got done since friday!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SSPX4703.jpg

its prety rough polished but its mounted.

i just hate how i know i have a lot to do. but cant seem to move. ive always done my own work. feels weird evan having a friend over to help. but i guess ips are friends cause they steped up huge to weld the pipes same day. at least i got the large one on on the day before surgury.

Im going to be building my camaro all winter. from the ground. up. if people wana help out and learn that may be a idea. ill be building it with a 25.3 cert to 6.50s. unless i change my mind and just do a 7.50 cert. i have no plan to go faster than 7.50s. and i want to run full interior. and both back seats. its still going to be a family street car. my main goal was to have 4 seats so everyone can ride in one car. same as the blazer but its stupid slow at the moment

alright im off the bed so far today. im plannin on getting the water tank and lines ran + make a mount for the pump. then if i have time ill add the other a100 pump inline and wire it all up.

do you guys think a -8 return will work for two a1000s? i only use about 25psi of pressure at full bore. so they are still retrning a fair amount.

i know it works fine for one pump. but i have tried the extra volume.