VW get together

Mr. Allinder

Jetta is far from running but I may drop by in the A4.

How late does this go? Got another thing I have to go to at 630 but it will be over before 730.

Edited by FyrhzrdGT

I'll probably get stopped by:

A) CPD

B) The 5% incline of the drive into their parking lot

C) A pothole repair on I-270

D) A speedbump in my apartment complex

E) A flattened squirrel carcass in the road

F) INSERT YOUR OWN GUESS HERE

Hmmmm. Time for a poll?

ahhaahahhaha

Reflector turtles keep me from changing lanes :(

How low is it? It didn't look that low in the pics you posted a while back. Is it like Trey's? He bottomed out crossing the reverse speed bumps on my street. silliness.

Either way I'd be down for a meet.

How low is it? It didn't look that low in the pics you posted a while back. Is it like Trey's? He bottomed out crossing the reverse speed bumps on my street. silliness.

Either way I'd be down for a meet.

Trey's mad because I've got him beat by about an 1/8th of an inch with a VR :lol:.. He is a little bit lower in the rear than me, though. I can't really go much lower because of offset, plus I enjoy the slight rake :D

I'm not low enough to take reflectors of the road, but that would be badass to say I was, lol.

Edit- went out and took this for reference.. You're looking at the height of the subframe off the ground, golf ball height.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/DSC_0322.jpg

Edited by Farkas

Trey's mad because I've got him beat by about an 1/8th of an inch with a VR :lol:.. He is a little bit lower in the rear than me, though. I can't really go much lower because of offset, plus I enjoy the slight rake :D

I'm not low enough to take reflectors of the road, but that would be badass to say I was, lol.

Edit- went out and took this for reference.. You're looking at the height of the subframe off the ground, golf ball height.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/DSC_0322.jpg

Nice. My Jetta is low, but damn. The lip is about 1.5" off the ground, but that is cheating I suppose.