Fucking ricers.

Trouble Maker

So I've always had a soft spot for the 92-95 civic hatches. I would love to find a VX for a beater. It's the hatch, vtec tuned for fuel economy rated at 39 city & 49 highway.

I just did a search on auto trader for shits and giggles, they are always too rare and too expensive for a 15+ year old car anyways. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING STOCK CAR. Seriously what in the bloody fuck. Ever one in the entire country has a swapped engine and body work. :o

So I've always had a soft spot for the 92-95 civic hatches. I would love to find a VX for a beater. It's the hatch, vtec tuned for fuel economy rated at 39 city & 49 highway.

I just did a search on auto trader for shits and giggles, they are always too rare and too expensive for a 15+ year old car anyways. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING STOCK CAR. Seriously what in the bloody fuck. Ever one in the entire country has a swapped engine and body work. :o

Uhh, don't buy a civic then ?

:confused:

Yes, we can all thank ricer fucks for completely depleting the nations supply of stock, well maintained cheap Hondas. Thanks a bunch for artificially inflating the values assholes. Also thank Vin Diesel.

Yes, we can all thank ricer fucks for completely depleting the nations supply of stock, well maintained cheap Hondas. Thanks a bunch for artificially inflating the values assholes. Also thank Vin Diesel.

Maybe there will be more of them available later in the year. Stock VX Hondas pull a premium one week before Race Wars.

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/565/421/images/2010/4/21/278/481/15732555345.278481261.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

:o

Seriously, this is one of them that's for sale right now.

WOW!!! If your not gonna jump on this one do you mind if i do? It would look nice in my garage next to my riced out STi. ;)