A stone fucking cold killer

Sam1647545489

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with sam, slam it down, stretch it, a couple other small mods and attack the 1/4!

I seen one on egay the other day... for around $20000 buy it now.

Guest tbutera2112
ide cry inside if i saw one these with an extended swingarm.....why ruin such a sweet bike? im all for stretched bikes and drag racing, but why ruin a full setup track bike instead of a gsxr or r1 etc, something cheap and common

Guest tbutera2112
I put in a request to purchase one but it was denied :(

how can you get denied? did they think you didnt make enough or was it something else?

Guest tbutera2112

i even like the street version, a ton of people are hating on the headlights but i think its badass....then again, ive never had a problem standing out from the crowd when it came to vehicles, so i would rock the hell out of it

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/BMW_S1000RR_45617.jpg

how can you get denied? did they think you didnt make enough or was it something else?

I was denied by the office of "when mamma ain't happy, nobody is happy". It was either keep the TA or sell the TA and get a bike.

Yeah, that's a nice piece of bike. Ever since Porsche said they were getting into bikes (but they didn't) back in the 90's I've been waiting on a German superbike. It's about damn time, and it looks competitive. If only I made three times as much money :(

Guest tbutera2112
I was denied by the office of "when mamma ain't happy, nobody is happy". It was either keep the TA or sell the TA and get a bike.

that bike > TA