Well, now everyone knows, dumbass

TimTaylor751647545500

The name guy who he attacked for making fun of him is Hugh... huge... you can't make stuff like that up.

This guy's a fucking idiot, that has sexual harassment written all over it. $$$$ if he wanted to but instead he will go to jail now.

The name guy who he attacked for making fun of him is Hugh... huge... you can't make stuff like that up.

This guy's a fucking idiot, that has sexual harassment written all over it. $$$$ if he wanted to but instead he will go to jail now.

If only you knew what went on at most of the TSA enforced airports... a sexual harassment case wouldn't help.

This is why i wont be flying any airport that has these screens in them.. Its a total invasion of the mind a body..

+1... at some point, we take things too far and I think these machines have gotten us there.

he did it completely wrong. the American way is to bitch to hr and bosses, threaten to sue for uncomfortable work place... then he gets a promotion and either A. is now his coworkers boss. or B. his coworkers are fired.

+1... at some point, we take things too far and I think these machines have gotten us there.

Especially when there's equipment available like Thermal Matrix USA's TM1 and ACT systems, which can detect objects hidden under clothes from more than a hundred feet away and don't reveal anything about a persons features under clothing. They use thermal imaging to see the outline of objects under clothing that block body heat. And instead of a huge machine you have to step inside, all it needs is a laptop, software, and a camera about the size of a VCR.

http://www.thermalmatrixusa.net/video-2009-03-16-wtvt-fox-news.html

Pedos would love to sit there and watch your kids walk through these things all day long.

I was under the impression that being an excon pedo was a requirement for the airport security position. well that and if your female you have to be a grandma.