Looking for a fun DD...

T Rex

Ive seen it mentioned once, but my vote would be the evo, right around your price range, awd, 5spd, 4 doors, good mileage, good power, and they look sexy as hell. And from the couple people i know with them in the snow they rock.

But, the insurance on EVO's sucks dick and they are a boy racer car. Maybe I'm just old, but I'd rather rock a Speed6, than an evo nowadays.

I have to go use my walker now...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but I'm still thinking of going with an Evo, and I know I will miss the Audi for the interor and a lot of other things. I just wished I could of got that Silver EVO for 5G's the needed the motor and trans before I got my Audi, but I missed out by not looking more.

Picked that black one up today... Coming from not-so fast cars in the past, I am in love with this car... Its sexy, interior is great and its that bov makes beautiful noises!

16k out the door. Sold my Jimmy to the tow-truck driver for a grand. Might be BS but the finance lady said they took a $2300 loss on the car.

Thanks! And thanks for all the help. :)

Picked that black one up today... Coming from not-so fast cars in the past, I am in love with this car... Its sexy, interior is great and its that bov makes beautiful noises!

Awesome man!!! i'm jealous!!! Hope everything works out well with it!